It's Saturday night, WTF are you doing???

Discussion in 'General' started by Fizzly, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Who isn't?

:smoke:

[​IMG]

2. Parked in a parking lot angry WISHING that dealers wouldn't hit me up telling me their latest selection Then not even end up selling? Wtf.

3. Was supposed to go to Zombie-con, then my ride canceled on me, now I'm bored.

4. Fuck him! ^ ^

This guy's cooler:

[​IMG]

5. Trying to find herb.

6. Iowa Hawkeyes vs Penn St. Go Hawks!

7. I've gotta put the shrimp in my Jambalaya.

I love to cook, been doing it all of my adult life, look forward to fall when I'll be in the kitchen a lot, yet when I get high I don't care about cooking . . . ?

Too much effort, I guess.

8. gf went to Halloween horror nights with some of her girlfriends, so I'm chillin at home doing my thing. Toking up, got some tunes on and doing some drawing. Put some halloween decorations up earlier, finished the last little bit of unpacking I had to do too and vaccumed the house. Overall a productive day so now it's winding down time.

Basically, chillin.

9. me and my friend are going to go around the neighborhood and throw stones at windows only for teh lulz

10. Thats immature as fuck.

11. Can't wait till someone comes out with a gun pointed at you, whether it's the police or a home owner.

12. Thats happened to me a couple times back when I was a kid. Iowa people and their guns...

13. A whole lot of nothing. :/ I have pre op for surgery on Monday so this is the story for five weeks. :smoke:

14. Yeah, WTF is it with people -- who only want to be left alone -- and their fucking guns? :confused:

15. That fucking sucks. I've been through two major surgeries in the past 12 months.

What kind of surgery, if you don't mind me asking?

16. Watching the matrix now blazed out my mind, just had the first smoke session in months with a friend... Good times :smoke:

17. Naked pillow fight with my girlfriends.

18. bgs on WoW U_U

19. [quote name='"Fizzly"']
    That fucking sucks. I've been through two major surgeries in the past 12 months.

What kind of surgery, if you don't mind me asking?[/quote]

Well, i recently found an abscess under my breast so their going in to remove and biopsy it. This is my second as well, same area.

Hopefully not cancer :/