Pax by Ploom appreciation thread!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by supersm0ke, Oct 20, 2012.

1. #41 TheTerps, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
    i would be somewhat afraid of just pouring water on my device...

if your mouthpiece gets stuck, which it shouldn't with proper maintenance, hold a blowdryer up to the mouthpiece for a bit and it should loosen up.

GET THE ISO AWAY FROM THE TEMP LIGHT BUTTON!!!!!
    Loki- the last thing you want to do is put iso on the temp button: that is what causes it to get stuck!!! :eek:
    get a small, sharp exacto nice and carefully trace around the edges of the button itself and try to break up any residue in there

2. ah yes. better solution. i still felt like warm water on the outter metal casing is safe enough in my defense D:

3. I have a volcano n I want a pax as a portable vape so badly!!!! it's 300.00$ here though starting and even with the tiny flaws it still seems like the best portable vape on the market that only does herb, every other one does wax and oil-wich I can't get on a daily basis lol so would u guys recommend this as a good portable vape for herb only? Or the "best" vape? Cuz to me it seems like its the best portable vape on the market fr herb only, is that true?

4. I've had mine for a week and love it. I also have a DBV, the taste is better in that but I feel like I can vape the herbs a lot darker without them burning in the pax. I have read complaints about the battery not lasting long enough but I haven't had a problem with that.

5. So even with the flaws the pax is the "best" portable vape on the market for herb only?

6. What about compared to the cloud vape pen? or does that only do oil n wax?

7. I would say this is an acurate statement.

8. The best at what? The best at stealth, at efficiency, at ease of use, at battery life, at taste, at volume of vapor, etc etc etc........There is no one portable on the market that is the best at all these things. It best to list your priorities and then ask what is best at fitting your particular needs.

9. Best as vaping herb and being stealthy/ every other vape I seem only does wax or oil, I jus want one that does herb lol

10. Oh and I guess getting the best amount of vapor- while vaping herb- like it gives the most vapor lol

11. what other portable vapes have you used to compare it to?

12. Mflb, atoms raw, cloud vapor pen, G pen, can't remember others right now sorry /This is only one I can find that does herb the best,-pax

13. clean it once a bowl?

OUT.

14. Say I didn't care much about battery life, but wanted something portable and easy to use that gave me solid hits (but vapor clouds, not overheating and burning like some of these do) without much cleaning

I settled on MFLB 2 years ago, is that still the best compromise?

15. I find it very easy to run a pipe cleaner through the Pax daily. I personally don't find a need to clean it more than that.

16. You don't need too clean it once a bowl but I've read at least once a week. The pax kicks the mflb's ass in vapor quality and its a lot easier to use.

17. Cleaning while the oven is still hot is the way forward.

18. I can only compare to the magic flight... And I enjoy the pax much much more....
    The pax has also replaced my v- tower desktop vape( which also gets high reviews)
    I haven't had the need to pack the v- tower since I started using the pax... Pax is just THaT much more convenient , that I use it indoors , in place of a great desktop vape, as well as being very impressed( completely satisfied) using it as a portable outdoors and on the go...

This is coming from a huge skeptic ( at first) you just need to find happiness in keeping it clean hahah... I enjoy cleaning it every 2 Nd day or so ( after about 10-15 uses) hit it first.. Then take it apart and take pride in keeping the best portable vape out there nice and clean. :).......

..... The best snipers keep their rifles as clean as the day they got them.... Be a vape sniper.... Or .... Viper .... Hahahahahah I'm baked

19. top 2 hand held vapes are considered to be the arizer solo and the pax by ploom. ploom obvi better from stealth and just looking bad ass, solo is supposed to be better vape wise just a tad and costs like $100 less. choice is yours. i'm glad i have my pax.

side note, just got this ^_^ : http://forum.grasscity.com/bongs-bu...-nautilus-bong-ordered-grasscity-[video].html

20. Cleaned my pax the other day and got a glob of oil/resin on a bit of cotton. Anyone tried vaping oils on cotton in their pax?