Did I just open my third eye...?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by fishnax, Oct 19, 2012.

1. [quote name='"reggaemylitis"']the opening of the third in my opinion is a subjective indescribable experience, I don't know if people on the internet can tell you if you've elevated YOUR mind.[/quote]

Agreed but I def think he is showin progress.

Psyche

2. We are this. :)

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zV78IgXzB0]Tool - Third Eye (Full Version HD) - YouTube[/ame]

4. I was twice able to maybe open my third eye in a state between sleeping and awake.

I could actually 'see' even though my eyes were closed. It was not a dream, but it was as if my eyes were open and seeing the scenery. I even had to double check in my mind to verify my eyes were truly closed. As I focused on the scenery it became more complex and different. This only lasted a short time, both times I got scared for some reason and aborted. I haven't been able to do this since ;_;

5. Yeah, I meditated and myself told me to stop smoking & start vaping.

6. I'm sorry but I have to say this: Am I the only one who thought of him having opened his urethra when he said third eye?

7. Yes sound that you are in the right way, The Pineal Gland Activation is not that hard at all.
    Cannabis, Workout, 30 minutes meditation and healthy food and water will unlock potential. 

8. *goes on a drug trip* *thinks the hallucinations are real*

-yuri

9. When I was a younger I used to lay face down in my pillow and I would see what I would call stars coming slowly at me. They would speed up and I would feel as if on a roller coaster. I could control which way i went through the space. It looked similar to Star Trek when they would use warp drive...hehehe
    I did that a lot to fall asleep.

10. #30 tazerpig, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    It's all real man, you're in the right direction, we all are.
    Let's say You're smoking once a night, and getting fried. Spend 30 minutes to a couple hours, right after your tokes, just sitting there with your eyes closed, focusing only on your breathing, in and out of your nose. Look between your eyes. Imagine yourself flying forward at the speed of light, keeping your body still as possible.
    After a month of doing this once a night, you'll be on a different level.
    If you can unlock your chakras through marijuana and meditation, then TRUST YOURSELF AND DO IT

11. #31 Tokesmith, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    Lol at this third eye non sense. Op was in a deep meditative trance. The wisdom in meditation is there, but this third eye thing is a fairytale.

I'll now wait for someone to refer to DMT: the sprite molecule as a "credible" source for this third eye.

12. I think its funny that he couldn't open his "third eye sober" nut after knowingly taking a known hallucinogen, he actually believed his third eye opened.

-yuri

13. I know lol. Meditating while high is a cool experience. But this third eye stuff bugs me. Especially when they talk about the pineal gland. Even though it's proven to regulate melatonin, they say "it produces dmt when we dream".

14. User MeIt made a post here about how the third eye is made up and doesn't exist in the orthodox "religion?"

Idk about any if this stuff bit yea. It was a good read

Basically if you buy into the third eye shit, its like being a Mormon. Its an offbranch western take on an already watered down religion

-yuri

15. The third eye is a meditation point. In a sense it is definitely real.

16. Do you know of the post.I'm talking about?

I don't even know what to search for

-yuri

17. Yeah. Though it seems to be very informative and compelling, there are a lot of reasons to acknowledge the idea of the third eye concept. Lot's of stuff to talk about in that regard, even though it might not be the same "third eye" of our modern day popular culture. I might talk about it one day.

18. Sounds like you've started to activate your pineal gland successfully. I love meditating on this and just feeling the glowing, tingling sensation that grows as your open it more and more. The benefits are very cool, keep going!

19. The problem is people interpret it as something literal (pineal gland) instead of its symbolic meaning.

20. #40 forty winks, Nov 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2014
    two eyes are enough for me