Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where can I buy a weight scale?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hazy Ghost, Oct 19, 2012.

1. I'm looking into buying a weight scale. I want to start seeing if my dealers are ripping me off or not and it seems conventional to own a weight scale. I don't really want to have to buy one off the internet because I still live with my parents and I don't want them knowing I bought one and had it shipped here (they'd get suspicious of course) so I was wondering what stores might sell them or where I could possibly get one.

2. You can buy small digital scales at any headshop or smoke shop. The even sell them in gas stations where I live. If you're looking for a triple-beam or something fancier, you might need to go to a specialty store.

3. Just keep going into gas stations with little stores in them. You will find a spot that has cheep china made bowls and prob a scale lol. Some stores hide the bowls just ask they prob blaze too lol

If not a head shop most def has them

4. a magical place called the internet

5. Harbor Freight and Tool, if you have one nearby.

6. Did you just read the title and not what the OP actually said ? lol

OP said "I don't really want to have to buy one off the internet because I still live with my parents and I don't want them knowing I bought one and had it shipped here (they'd get suspicious of course) so I was wondering what stores might sell them or where I could possibly get one." :wave: :smoking: :D

7. OP, the main post office in your area will take general delivery. You can order off the internet and give your address as general delivery and the zip of that post office. You will have to present ID at the post office to pick up the package, but if it's nothing illegal, the post office won't give a damn and your parent won't know.

8. uh, walmart.. cooking scales..

9. Walmart is the answer to everything my friend.

10. Cooking scales no good. Not accurate enough under 1 oz. Trust me, I've had several. Most of them won't even start registering until 5-6 grams.

If you're looking for a scale to catch light sacks, you want to be damn sure the thing is accurate before you start some shit with your dealer.

11. high school science lab. . . . .

12. Your local headshops or gas station or even Wal Mart

13. Bought mine on ebay, 5 bones, size of an ipod touch. Search jewelry scales.

14. Even kitchen supply places have them! My son bought one for cooking, but I grab it every now and then to weigh a harvest!

15. No clue where to buy a weight scale, but you can a volume scale anywhere. Haha just messing, sell em cheap on amazon