Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to make hash

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kinglb19, Oct 18, 2012.

1. I wanna know how to make hash. What is the best weed to use. Can u kief.

2. Need to be more specific, there are many kinds like bubble, BHO, and dry press. BEst bud to use is the best but you can get. Keif is a noun not a verb so I will ignore the last part. In my opinion BHO is the best

3. QWISO hash is pretty easy to make.......

4. What is the best way to make hash I really don't care which method as long as its the best way to make bomb hash

5. there is definitely a learning curve to which ever way you choose. I know QWISO is easy cause i've done it. Just google which ever way you wanna go a dive in!

6. OK thanks for the tip. I'm going to try to make some this weekend if it turns out I'll post a pic on here. Have you tried any other methods

7. nah. i smoke all mine and never have enough when im feeling adventurous lol

8. BHO is pretty easy to make but has a start-up cost, but it is also the most potent hash.

9. Well you could do Qwiso or what I prefer doing is get resin/hash oil and mix that with Kief if you can, if not jut use Kief. Then cut open a brown paper bag and fold your Kief and oil mixture up really tightly into the paper bag then fold that TIGHTLY up into some newspaper and use a clothes iron on low and iron the rectangle of Kief and such but don't put it on one spot for to long because remember your using it on paper. After you feel youve done that enough unfold it all and you have a nice little brick of hash that uses nothing but what your smoking so you know it's safe.

10. How much keif do u need to do this

11. Umm anywhere from 3/4ths a gram to an eighth. Depends on if you use resin or anything else to add to the weight.

12. When you use this method is the hash good.

13. It's as good as the weed you out in it to make it. Its not as good as Qwiso or bho because those methods just extract the thc so it's more concentrated. But this method is soooooo much easier and still makes a nice little brick of hash.

14. Good to hear. I'll keep ya posted. Thanks for the info

15. Anytime, just shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

16. I'm trying to turn my keif into hash. Do you know an easy way to do that?

17. Keif basically is hash already. Some call is dry sift hash. You can get a pollen press for about 10 bucks and make little kief pucks that way.

Btw this thread is like 5 years old.

18. Every now and then I clean out my kief catcher to make some hash. I use the heat and pressure method. I mound the kief on a square of parchment paper, cover with more parchment and press hard with an iron set on low (no steam of course). I then carefully fold the pressed kief over and press. I repeat a few times till I have a firm little lump of hash. Works great.

19. #19 Deleted member 1038212, Jan 3, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2018
    I make traditional dry-sieved hashish. Very low tech, but efficient. Just three medium plastic mixing bowls - the kind with lipped rims preferably. Two bowls cut down approximately a couple inches below the rims. I use a jigsaw, though a hacksaw outfitted with a blade for cutting PVC, should work equally well. One inexpensive nylon scarf spread over-top one cut-down bowl rim. Pinch scarf into place by sandwiching other cut-down bowl rim atop this rim, forming a collar which is slipped into the catch bowl.
    Whether trim or a few ounces of bud - I keep the material in the freezer to maximize extraction. I typically break individual smaller "buddlets" free of main stems prior to freezing. I put the material atop the makeshift sieve screen. Lay a rectangular piece of clear visqueen over top - cut with enough over-hang so the number 64 rubber band is effective stretched around the underside of the lipped collar's circumference, acting as a lid, keeping the plant material inside as you shake it like some kind-a-goofy-sumbitch.
    I'm pretty casual about the whole thing. A shake session might be 2-5 minutes, then I put the whole she-bang back in the freezer 'til next time. The screen cloth does allow pistils through, most of which congregate at the bowl's bottom. The consistency of a dust ball, many can be gingerly removed by finger. I use the ratio of pistils to resin powder as a visual aide in knowing when a batch of plant material is spent. Once more pistils have accumulated, than golden resin powder following a session, I know that's enough. Please note, a lot of resin powder, completely free of any plant debris, 0102181735-01.jpg will accumulate on the inner underside of the sieve collar. So make sure when you're all done, to wipe that underside clean with your finger, there's a lot there! ( see photo )
    A view inside the catch bowl showing five grams of golden resin powder obtained from 77 grams of bud for a 6%extraction rate. Crappy flip-phone camera photo of pressed five grams as piece of hashish, with a two gram piece made from sieved bud trim resting atop. 1229171442-00.jpg 1229171442-00.jpg