Stealth Shipping Methods

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by gangabudd, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Don't be paranoid, it's a federal offence for starters so your local police won't come knocking and it's very difficult to prove that you know anything about it as obviously didn't send them to yourself .

what I have experienced is the feds getting my phone number and giving me a call to say someone you know or similar has tried to send you seeds in the mail which is illegal and we can't really prove you know anything about it however please let your friends know not to try and send or don't try and buy seeds a d have them sent to hou as if we continue to get packages in your name it will help build a case against you.

Or you get a letter in the post to contact them to discuss mail which has been sent to you. Then just call them advising you have nothing to hide and obviously know nothing.

2. First of all, seeds on seedbank sites are sold as 'souvenirs' to bypass any and all illegality that could of taken place during any process of the order. Now with that said, that doesn't mean there's a slim chance of being flagged, but that's why you should order using a friend's p.o box or a neighbors address. always order under 10 seeds at a time, and always keep original breeders packs. Try out Worldwide Cannabis Seed Bank | Original Sensible Cannabis Seeds or attitude. i recommend either or.

3. dude, have you ever try that site?