Stealth Shipping Methods

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by gangabudd, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Hi all,
    I have unsuccessfully ordered 4 lots of seeds in the past 6 months and having spent over $1,000 to date without ever receiving a seed is getting very frustrating.
    However having a requirement for a new product to grow in my new system I will inevitably continue to order seeds until I actually manage to get an order.

I am satisfied that the 4 companies I have used have in fact been legitimate as most of them provided a tracking code which unfortunately is only good for the country where they have been sent from.
    To date these countries have consisted of USA, NL, UK and Canada.
    Although I have always paid for the stealth options I am not satisfied they have been sufficient.
    Considering this can anyone advise me of a method which has always been successful when others have not been.
    I am in Perth, Western Australia and look forward to hearing from anyone who can help to also include the seed bank name.
    Thanks
    Ganga

2. Attitude Seeds. Any other questions?

3. [quote name='"azcactus"']Attitude Seeds. Any other questions?[/quote]

Ok sounds like a plan had in fact been considering them and had actually tried to use them previously however my card wouldn't verify so I will give them another go and see if I have better luck this time.

4. Sea of seeds, have you tried them?

5. [quote name='"Masha420"']Sea of seeds, have you tried them?[/quote]

Yeah last order was with them and they are currently investigating where mail has gone as been 5 weeks since they shipped order.

6. Herbies ?

7. [quote name='"Masha420"']Herbies ?[/quote]

No as their info says they post in bubble bag nothing about super stealth options

8. Nah you can choose the option for stealth. With you SOS order did it get caught it customs?

9. #9 gangabudd, Oct 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2012
    Yes chose stealth mode with SOS seeds out of breeders packaging along with purchased an additional item to include with seeds.

And yes it will have been intercepted by customs so expecting a call from federal police as happened with order Nirvana sent me early in the year.

I really need to talk with some Australians who have successfully had seeds shipped to them to find out who they used.

My previous answer was with respect to using Herbies

10. I actually see a thread from 2008 discussing marijuana - seeds.nl and appears they have such a stealth option people have opened the package and been unable to find seeds and had to enquire and get directions to access seeds.

Looking at Thier website though isn't to reassuring as appears poorly designed although appear to have many classic strains.

I may give them ago although will be settling for old strains

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

11. I wouldn't use them.
    And I have friends on the east side of your country, and they recommend buying your stuff from any company that ships from England. A lot less suspicion than a package from Holland. This place is good. Free shipping instead of free seeds(which never germinated anyway), well packaged orders with the right declaration slip on it. Marijuana Seeds - Castle Marijuana Seeds

12. Im on the east coast of Australia, dude it sucks that you've had so many unsuccessful trys. I've decided to go with attitude, i sent them an email just to suss out the best way to be stealthy with them and am waiting for a reply. Keep me posted how it goes, ill definetly use the same way if you end up being successful in a case.

13. [quote name='"Johnnyganja"']Im on the east coast of Australia, dude it sucks that you've had so many unsuccessful trys. I've decided to go with attitude, i sent them an email just to suss out the best way to be stealthy with them and am waiting for a reply. Keep me posted how it goes, ill definetly use the same way if you end up being successful in a case.[/quote]

Hey Johnnyganja,
    Sea of Seeds have just re-sent my order and have tried a method which I suggested to them so all going well will receive my package within the next month at which time you can guarantee I will notify you.

Should I be unsuccessful I will also let you know and then between the both of us attempt to get an order through you obviously using Attitude and I will either use Herbiesheadshop or Marijuana-seeds.nl both of which I have had positive feedback about their very good stealth methods.

The ones I have used unsuccessfully however have been banned from my ever attempt again list however don't think it very reasonable for me to rag them out on a forum for the world to see so wont divulge their names however should you wish to send me a private message should your order from Attitude not arrive I will let you know who they all were to save you having the same experience as myself.

Too be honest losing the money hasn't been a real concern however my name accumulating on the federal police data base concerns me although they have contacted me via phone and informed me that someone had attempted to send me seeds which they were kind enough to suggest I obviously knew nothing about however did assure me should they continue to get seeds sent to me that it is obviously more than just a typo on the mail package and they would have to investigate it further.

Keep me up to date on your order, I have purchased my product based on yield potential being The Ultimate from Dutch Passion and Crytical Kush both I believe are huge yielders along with reasonably good quality smoke.

When I 1st started growing over 20 years ago before there were even Internet sales and websites offering seeds for sale I used to get a full colour glossy seed catalogue sent to me each year from 2 of the original seed banks 1 being Sensi Seed Bank which is still in operation and the other which was one of the founders of hybridising top quality strains Super Sativa Seed Club or more commonly known as SSSC the owner Neville bless his sole was an Aussie likes us who went to Holland with a brand new plan to breed the worlds best strains to help him kick his heroin habit.

All we use to do was send cash wrapped in carbon paper to an address in the Netherlands and the seeds would be sent from either Canada or the USA again wrapped in carbon paper in bubble envelopes.

I have actually grown Super Skunk for the last 20 years which was in fact from my 1st ever order and believe it or not still grow exactly the same as when I first germinated the original seed. Grown both inside and out with averages of 10-12oz inside and 2-3lbs outside in a full season however I usually put them out in 1st week of December to avoid them going to flower straight away and still get 1-2lbs within 3-4 months.

Anyway hope I was a help.

14. shit man, you sure got the growers experience on your side. The main sites ive been looking at is herbies, attitude and southern star seeds. I just read a post from one fella in aus who got a well packaged stealth order from herbies 2 months ago, he said they were so well hidden he thought he had just got someone elses package lol. And they only took 2 weeks to get here, im waiting for a reply from him to find out which state he's in cause im in brisbane and we've got the tightest bunch of custom fuckers in australia which sucks. Attitude ive read the odd few posts saying they package really well. As for southern star seeds they dont have a very big selection and they dont offer femanised seeds i dont think which is the whole reason im risking importing. But whats interesting is that the prices on their site are in AUD and i read some where they are new zealand based? Can't really call it a reliable source though because theres not much info about them on the web.

15. [quote name='"Johnnyganja"']

shit man, you sure got the growers experience on your side. The main sites ive been looking at is herbies, attitude and southern star seeds. I just read a post from one fella in aus who got a well packaged stealth order from herbies 2 months ago, he said they were so well hidden he thought he had just got someone elses package lol. And they only took 2 weeks to get here, im waiting for a reply from him to find out which state he's in cause im in brisbane and we've got the tightest bunch of custom fuckers in australia which sucks. Attitude ive read the odd few posts saying they package really well. As for southern star seeds they dont have a very big selection and they dont offer femanised seeds i dont think which is the whole reason im risking importing. But whats interesting is that the prices on their site are in AUD and i read some where they are new zealand based? Can't really call it a reliable source though because theres not much info about them on the web.[/quote]

Yeah you could say I have done a bit over my 47 years, i have spent at least 25 growing both inside and out with a love for guerrilla growing although growing indoors has its merits without a doubt being able to create your own micro climate and take full control of your grow.

Now to confirm don't be mislead about Southern Star Seeds being Australian or New Zealand based as they are not although I believe they may have some sort of connection here but it is definitely not able to send seeds locally which I recently investigated. And yes they don't have any of the more popular strains however they assure me they have a strain which will religiously yield a 1lb indoors along with another which yields an average of 2lbs outdoors so they do in fact have some interesting genetics available.

And yes I also read the post about Herbiesheadshop and in fact it's another thread I initiated in my quest to find seeds.

16. No worries mate, keep me posted how you go, ill do the same.

17. [quote name='"Johnnyganja"']No worries mate, keep me posted how you go, ill do the same.[/quote]

Hey Johnny,
    Got my order from SOS they went out of their way to ensure the 2nd package they sent got through ok in fact they did as I suggested which was to use the Herbies method.

I'm stoked as tried 4 different seed banks prior to this and in fact so happy ordered another lot last night and only took a week from the UK.

Highly recommend Sea of Seeds for service

18. hey man sounds like good news. I ordered from attitude 2 weels ago today, and nothings arrived yet. Do you mind pming me the idea you told them for shipping? If mine dont get through ill definetly give yours a whirl.

19. [quote name='"gangabudd"']

Hey Johnny,
    Got my order from SOS they went out of their way to ensure the 2nd package they sent got through ok in fact they did as I suggested which was to use the Herbies method.

I'm stoked as tried 4 different seed banks prior to this and in fact so happy ordered another lot last night and only took a week from the UK.

Highly recommend Sea of Seeds for service

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum[/quote]

Hey Johnny,
    I promised the guys at SOS I wouldn't discuss the actual method of shipping so all I can advise is that they have updated the method they use for stealth shipping to ensure their orders are successfully delivered which I am happy to vouch for having recently received my order where others had failed before them.

And what's great is they also give you freebies with every order along with the ability to supply most of the well known strains currently available.

Hope this helps
    Ganga

20. dude, what if the customs finds out that there are seeds in my package? are they sending me cops if they finds it out? pls reply, just a beginner.