Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How To Tell If Weed Is Laced?

• Please log in to reply

x bird toker

x bird toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
Is there anyway to tell if your weed is laced with something other than weed?

Similar Topics: How To Tell If Weed Is Laced?     x

HeliX

HeliX

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

You can lace weed with more weed? Damn, i've been missing out.

smoked stoopid

smoked stoopid

11 years and burnin'

• Old School
  • 988 posts

smoke it. :devious:

blaked

blaked

Satiated Postmodernist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 296 posts
If anything happens other than that which usually happens when I smoke weed, I assume it is laced.

Coop289

Coop289

• Registered Upgraded
  • 105 posts
You usually pay extra for that :devious:

blaked

blaked

Satiated Postmodernist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 296 posts

You usually pay extra for that :devious:

Exactly. I swear, people are always freaking out and wondering if shit is laced... I'm like, "Dude, the dealer is a coke head. You really think he's going to waste his good PURE on someone he's selling to?" (That's from personal real life experience.. my guy would never give that shit out for free!)

jycottonmouth

jycottonmouth

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 402 posts

Exactly. I swear, people are always freaking out and wondering if shit is laced... I'm like, "Dude, the dealer is a coke head. You really think he's going to waste his good PURE on someone he's selling to?" (That's from personal real life experience.. my guy would never give that shit out for free!)

they could to get you addicted to their shit and u buy more of it?

cannabis

cannabis

THClicious

• Old School
  • 2,975 posts
One way to test is to put a small amount of the weed on your tongue and if your face gets numb quickly it's laced.

but i don't think this works with all bud

IplayBass3036

IplayBass3036

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
Ok. Do you live in a city area or like a suburb? In cities dealers throw dust and shit in there to keep people comin back, its how i got hooked bad when i was like 15. But its pretty easy to tell. Some say it smells rediculously different than clean weed as u smell the other drug so much u can barely smell the bud but i havent encountered that.

What I have encountered is bowl packs/joints/blunts that fizzle. Like a sparkler on the fourth of july. Little sparks flying every which way from the bowl, same as in the blunt cherry. When u smoke it ur lips go numb and your heart races, its laced. So there are a bunch of ways to check but yeah, odds are, youre just buggin and its straight.

Otherwise u can just send it to me and ill test it for you! :D

waterhurley

waterhurley

Toke, smoke, and choke

• Old School
  • 3,112 posts

One way to test is to put a small amount of the weed on your tongue and if your face gets numb quickly it's laced.

but i don't think this works with all bud

that only work if its coke laced. it can be laced with PCP as well. other then that lacing pot disguisingly is very very difficult.

it cant be laced with LSD because its a waste and wont work. i have herd of people lacing weed with arsenic just to be assholes.

ive smoked coke laced bud once. kinda cool auctually.

Ẅest Čoast

Ẅest Čoast

i'm just a soul whose intentions are good

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,140 posts
coke laced bowls actually taste pretty good if you don't over do it...but yea one way to tell if its laced is by visualy inspecting ur buds

BonerStoner

BonerStoner

Registered Fuck Up

• Registered Upgraded
  • 922 posts
just smoke it and you can tell by the effects

UglyInfidel

UglyInfidel

• Registered Upgraded
  • 308 posts
dude i really doubt that your bud is laced with something... no dealer is going to lace weed with anything, unless they're selling actual laced weed with like coke or pcp... they'd just be losing money...

twave33

twave33

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,647 posts

dude i really doubt that your bud is laced with something... no dealer is going to lace weed with anything, unless they're selling actual laced weed with like coke or pcp... they'd just be losing money...

agreed. what does your high feel like or can we get some pics of the bud? that will let us decide what it is MUCH quicker.

PhillyBlunts

PhillyBlunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 158 posts
What I do is a just go to a weed dealer. You know the difference man. A dealer is always extra shady, and looks through his peep hole, and shit like that. A weed dealer's door is always unlocked. And you can just walk into his house, smoke a free bowl, hang out, and buy your weed. That's the dealer I love.

Still Smokin

Still Smokin

iBurn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,981 posts
I used to pick up from a kid that laced his bud with raid (yes..the shit that kills ants). I knew he did cause i smoked it and got soo fucked up...like i felt sick and nearly puked. i told him about it cause i was soo pissed... but since he was a good friend he gave me my money back and said he was really sorry that he gave me a bag that he normally doesnt give to friends...still friends but i dont pik up from him anymore after that.

...it turns out he did it cause most people that picked up from him like his stuff cause it got them really baked and more fucked up than normal. i must have jus had a really bad reaction to it. i now inspect, smell and sometimes smoke before i buy from anybody.

Rune

Rune

• Registered Upgraded
  • 146 posts
I've smoked shit laced with dust once, and wasn't told about it.
Every once in a while people get a shipment in of it by accident and they sell big bags for cheaper, because no one would buy it if they knew it was laced around here.

I've smoked weed one other time that had a weird effect, as in I saw shit and shook.. but after asking my friend, he said it wasn't..

Reefa Cheefa

Reefa Cheefa

King Dutch Master

• Registered Upgraded
  • 594 posts

I've smoked shit laced with dust once, and wasn't told about it.
Every once in a while people get a shipment in of it by accident and they sell big bags for cheaper, because no one would buy it if they knew it was laced around here.

I've smoked weed one other time that had a weird effect, as in I saw shit and shook.. but after asking my friend, he said it wasn't..

the exact same shit happened to me i startd trippin, we were sittin in a van parked in a driveway and i saw people runnind behind the car in the rearview. i as buggin and my bow didnt c a thing.

Rune

Rune

• Registered Upgraded
  • 146 posts
when that happened, it was "'dro" which I question. but we smoked a bowl on my friends porch before going to bed and I started seeing things like MS paint in my head, which turned into balloons and popped, circling back to MS paint. then I started seeing shadows move towards me and shit and shook a little.

wunschshrek

wunschshrek

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 3,723 posts
no one laces shit for free unless its cheap shit that also gets you fucked up (most likely a cheap poison such as raid).

You people who think a dealer wont lace or cut something with shit that isn't good for you, are igorant. in NYC, someone u dont know wouldn't give 2 fucks, this kid wanted a zip of that white girl the other day, and my boy took 5 grams out and cut it with fuckin birth control on him, he seemed to get a good laugh out of that ***** snortin birth control, which i thought was pretty fucked up but I wasnt puttig that shit up my nose.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users