Little white bugs???

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cableguy1169, Oct 16, 2012.

1. I GOT SOME LITTLE TINY WHITE BUGS COME OUT OF SOIL TODAY WHEN I WATERED PLANTS...WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE???? MY PLANTS DONT SEEM TOO HAPPY LATELY..
    I'M WONDERING IF ITS THESE BUGS???IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED...MY PLANTS SEEM DROOPY..LEAVES GOING DOWN...I THOUGHT IT WAS WATERING(OVER)...BUT ITS NOT THAT.....I DONT PUT IN NUTRIENTS...I JUST USE MIRACLE GROW AND WATER....THEY'RE NORMALLY FINE , BUT HAVE BEEN ACTING WEIRD LATELY.....IF ITS THESE BUGS FEEDING ON MY ROOTS...HOW DO I KILL,KILL,KILL THEM???????

THANKS
    CABLEGUY:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::devious::devious::devious::devious::devious::devious:

2. The caps button doesn't get your point across any better. Just saying.

As for those bugs - your using miracle grow, I used to use it in my vegtable garden and it was always crawling with some types of critters. Use a more favorable soil next time. like Promix or Foxfarm

3. They could be white flies, or larvae of a number of other bugs. A pic will help us identify them. An easy way to get rid of them is to get some mosquito dunk discs. Break one up on top of soil the next time you water. Search it and you can get some more info on them. Key is to get them under control before they get out of hand. Sometimes you might have to treat 2 or 3 times. Good luck.

4. Do they fly? Look like worms/grubs? How can I even begin to diagnose an infestation with such little information? A Picture would help as well. Maybe just a better description if picture inst possible

5. Exactly ^^

Also, putting a thin layer of sand on top of your soil temporarily will rid most pests that dont soley live in your soil

6. tiny white bugs that "flip" when your soil is fresh, watered, usually warm

totally fine, they just mean your soil is healthy. NOT white flies or an infestation.

7. mayhaps thrips.
    when mature they can jump and flutter.
    Azamax.

8. google "springtails", stop freaking out

9. I have 2 types of micro bugs. Both white. Not sure what they are. But nothing is working to rid them.
    Any ideas?

Attached Files: