Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Does anyone else hear music in their head?

• Please log in to reply

xerox1911

xerox1911

Zoning out, brb.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 135 posts
Sometimes when I'm really baked I can hear my favorite song playing clearly in the background, even though it's completely silent in my room. It sounds so clear sometimes I wouldn't even be able to tell if it's really there or not.
I'm not insane :smoke:

RedFord04

RedFord04

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRXZtpsscOc]Quagmire I Love A Rainy Night Short Version - YouTube[/ame]

SwichOne

SwichOne

No thought is true. Ever.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,894 posts
yes, when Im really stoned I can actually compose my own music in my head.....and I mean intricate symphony on the level of motzart.....I have no idea how to play or what notes it is or any of that but I can hear it clear as a bell and every little detail....once it was so beautiful I cried...lol

wtfjusthappened

wtfjusthappened

I like weed man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,544 posts
When I first started toking I hears music, whispers, all sorts of Shit! But after like a month or two of smoking that started to mellow out, and now I don't feel that way at all.

Your highs will get less intense as you develop a tollerance.

Tree Of Life

Tree Of Life

Bitter truth > Sweet lies

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,488 posts

yes, when Im really stoned I can actually compose my own music in my head.....and I mean intricate symphony on the level of motzart.....I have no idea how to play or what notes it is or any of that but I can hear it clear as a bell and every little detail....once it was so beautiful I cried...lol

Dude...... :o

Schildpad420

Schildpad420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 595 posts
When I get stoned and do some sort of activity (watch a movie, gaming, listen to music) and later on I lay down on my bed trying to sleep, I can get a very annoying tone/melody in my head. Which makes it hard to sleep -.-''

omg nipz

omg nipz

high, how are you?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,130 posts
Sounds like this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_xJcpi1hPM]Drums & Tuba- Brain Liaters - YouTube[/ame]
  • likes this

sk8njam

sk8njam

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,802 posts
i hear music in my head constantly...most of the songs ive written started in my head first...i hear complex shit up there haha

MrsGrape

MrsGrape

Breaker of Bowls

• Registered Upgraded
  • 100 posts
I hear music in my head all the time - sometimes to the point that it gets annoying. LoL

stonerchick1990

stonerchick1990

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,582 posts

Sometimes when I'm really baked I can hear my favorite song playing clearly in the background, even though it's completely silent in my room. It sounds so clear sometimes I wouldn't even be able to tell if it's really there or not.

i just said this in another thread a little while ago, but this one deserves it too
people like you really grind my gears :mad:

PCjabber

PCjabber

Bronze blade

• Bronze Member
  • 805 posts

stonerchick1990

stonerchick1990

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,582 posts

Why does he grind your gears?

because you dont hear or see things when your stoned and people who say they do and act like there tripping on weed really grind my gears

MrJavel

MrJavel

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,262 posts
Well, when I was just starting to smoke, some times I was so stoned that I heard distorted voices, and I knew they weren't real, but I kept hearing them hahaha, It doesn't happen anymore

Rerun

Rerun

Foggy windows, soggy indo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,682 posts

Dude, isnt it common knowledge that this happens, even when you're not high......

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

It's just "The Doctor"

• Gold Member
  • 30,182 posts

Florol

Florol

Still Blazin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 234 posts

because you dont hear or see things when your stoned and people who say they do and act like there tripping on weed really grind my gears

I get auditory hallucinations and if I'm extremely baked I get closed eye hallucinations. :smoke:

tyler369

tyler369

Most Dope

• Registered Upgraded
  • 329 posts
Sometimes I hear my friend laugh, even when shes nowhere near me

CyclicDreams

CyclicDreams

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,376 posts
You don't have to smoke weed for this to happen..you're human, and your imagination is beyond understanding.

sk8njam

sk8njam

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,802 posts

well i dont believe you
im smoking 10 years ive never hallucinated, iv halucinated on unmentionables never on weed, none of my friends or family have ever hallucinated on weed, nobody i know who is actually an honest person has ever said they hallucinated on weed

i feel ya, but i actually witnessed my friend ramon trip out hard after smoking too many bong hits...he screamed because of what he saw in the corner...

everyones mind is different

BloodLust

BloodLust

MJ made me care:]

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,339 posts
Sometimes I hear mariachi music, other times slight rock, better yet is when it is like Ska or Jazz.

The mariachi music can be really out of place. I once got super blazed and I was alone in this dark house, everything was super creepy & all the furniture looked rearranged. I was going to the fridge to get some munchies, & I started to get a little bit more than spooked when I swear I felt something touch my foot. I freaked a bit, but as I started to panic, mariachi music started playing. I quickly forgot what I was scared of and started to pretend I was on Red Dead Redemption, talking in a mexican accent to myself 'Ayeee ese, you better not geeet in my wayeee'.

Anyway, you get the point.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users