Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

The Legendary Jack Herer Pipe

• Please log in to reply

Kimchizzle

Kimchizzle

• Registered Upgraded
  • 254 posts
Hey, what's up everyone? I haven't posted for a while but I've been busy smoking and buying new glass. I don't have pics for now but a friend and I bought a triple perc'd PHX, all defused. But the newest addition to my collection is the Jack Herer Pipe. It is a Double Barrel Double Venturi Ricocheting Vortex Effect Pipe sold at "Third Eye Shoppe" http://www.thirdeyeshoppe.com, the address is located there, there is no buying merchandise off the site.

The sweet things about it are, it's like smoking a J because it continues to only burn new herb instead of continually burning the same herb over and over again. You also only need to light it once because it stays lit and you can just continue to smoke it without relighting. It's 1/3 the temperature of a normal pipe because of the ricochet effect. There is a small wall of wood right underneith the bowl so that it bounces of 8 walls of the pipe and it has two holes at the end instead of the conventinal 4 in a 1 hole pipe. Kind of sweet the fact that the one that you buy is the only one you can get and will be original, all made in Portland, Oregon. I'll post up pics as soon as I cann. http://www.jackherer.com/index.html If anyone else knows about it, please comment. Peace

emagdnim13

emagdnim13

Glass Enthusiast

• Old School
  • 5,435 posts
i'd really like to see a pic of that jack herer pipe.

javaclipse

javaclipse

Hooked on Chronics...

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
Jack Herer's Double Barrel Double Venturi Ricocheting Vortex Effect Pipe

*not my pics... found on another website*

420TheCollector

420TheCollector

reppin' it wild style

• Registered Upgraded
  • 415 posts
Somehow... I was expecting to see something that wasn't wood?!? Jack Herer signature pipe and it's wooden? ROFL

I'm sure it's nice and smooth and all but wooden? :confused:

Only Live Once

Only Live Once

HTML rulez d00d

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,619 posts

Somehow... I was expecting to see something that wasn't wood?!? Jack Herer signature pipe and it's wooden? ROFL

I'm sure it's nice and smooth and all but wooden? :confused:

Haha I know,so random.

Beefullo

Beefullo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
Is it really that smooth? Come on now.Seriously.

glass_girl420

glass_girl420

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 957 posts
I like the pipe, my first was pipe was wood with a sliding lid over the bowl, you could hear a faint whistle when taking a good hit from it.

glass_girl420

glass_girl420

• Users Awaiting Validation
  • 957 posts

I like the pipe, my first was pipe was wood with a sliding lid over the bowl, you could hear a faint whistle when taking a good hit from it.

It was giving to me by old indian friend who committed suicide about 10 years ago, my next puff is for you brother. RIP Nelson Thompson

saintsinner

saintsinner

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Personally, I'm a fan of the pipe due to the ability to close it. Course I've now moved out of the country and I had to find a good home for my used pipe (major disadvantage of wood). Anyone know if you can get the pipe in England or Amsterdam (at anyshop, or via the web?)

Cyric99

Cyric99

I like it in my cubicle

• Old School
  • 892 posts
haha, I was expecting a lot more.. but cool I guess

janedough

janedough

.-- . . -..

• Gold Member
  • 46,771 posts

ddavidd20

ddavidd20

• Registered Upgraded
  • 400 posts

The Third Eye! You must be from Portland. I've heard a lot about that place, haven't had a chance to go there yet though.

yeah he is from portland, yes he is a noob, and i too am from portland. third eye is actually a pretty nice shop, but hotbox is still number 1 in my book

trikky

trikky

Glassblower

• Old School
  • 6,214 posts

yeah he is from portland, yes he is a noob, and i too am from portland. third eye is actually a pretty nice shop, but hotbox is still number 1 in my book

Why is he "noob"? B/c he likes a wooden pipe? That seems like more of an opinion thing.

Got Bud?

Got Bud?

Up There

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,035 posts
Looks pretty cool, expecting some exotic glassbut hey, I like it. After reading your little write up, it sounds even better. Thats pretty cool how the whole thing works, seems like it would hit great.

Demonballer

Demonballer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,102 posts
I really really like it. It looks classy. I bet it hits great too. If you dont mind me asking, how much was it?

firstgrow

firstgrow

budded GC member

• Registered Upgraded
  • 645 posts
It's all about how the inside of the pipe is built

Kimchizzle

Kimchizzle

• Registered Upgraded
  • 254 posts
Oh hey guys, wow I haven't seen this post in so long but... it really is quite smooth for a wooden pipe and haaa what exactly did you expect in a wooden pipe? I'd have to say that it's the sexiest wood pipe I've ever seen and it's by far going to be the smoothest for it's size. It's awesome in a lot of different ways but it cost me 70 big ones for that. I know most people would say "eww never" but this thing is EWW NEVER going to break, will always be a nice pipe, is an original and the same design of mine won't be made again and it's REPPIN PORTLAND BABY

grande_laser

grande_laser

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I bought one two days ago at the Hempfest in Olympia Washington, and I had it signed by Jack Herer; it's 5 inches long and it was only $50.

So far I've really enjoyed it, it doesn't reek too badly of ganja (only out of the mouth holes) and it really does stay lit although I've never fully loaded it so that it goes for ages. It's a really good pipe, it came with this little packing tool and a bunch of screens as well as the pipe and some literature about it. Oh! And I got his book "The Emperor wears no clothes" new and signed by him as well.

Oh, and yes it does hit pretty smoothly.

txtoker

txtoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Double Barrel Double Venturi Ricocheting Vortex Effect Pipe

the name alone makes me think it hits like a champ

OneHitWonder

OneHitWonder

• Registered Upgraded
  • 167 posts
that's pretty neat, odd that it's wooden but it's seems pretty cool. I'm just trying to figure out what the catch is, is the inside of the pipe like a maze or something like that?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users