Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Biggest nug you've owned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mikeyjuana, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Mine wasnt anything amazing, 3.4
    took a picture but lost it in my old phone.

2. #2 theVirtuoso, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
    I've had plenty of large colas, but never weighed them before cutting them up a bit for curing. The largest once that I actually left intact was 14g (it was just the very top of the cola), but I know I've had oz+ colas - I've seen plenty of growers on here with larger, though, that's for sure. (for instance, I see BKS in the thread haha) :smoke:

Unfortunately it was before I got a better camera, but you can see the weight - I remember it being ridiculously dense, too.

This was Black Widow from femaleseeds - indica pheno.

[​IMG]

3. My biggest has to be this cola from my first grow, weighed 14 grams. If you're talking pickups, it would be significantly less. I rarely find anything over 4 grams in a random bag.

[​IMG]

4. So it's this old thread again :p

About 14 or 15 ounces dried and weighed (on a kitchen scale), but probably more at times... I haven't exactly weighed every nug I've grown, unfortunately including some of the larger ones. :)

5. 21 gs was as big as i remember

Attached Files:

6. Good idea for a thread! I think mine was a little more than an eighth, like a 4.2 nug.

7. Around 3.5..

8. I've gotten an 11 gram nug of Purple Haze when I picked up. Don't have pictures though.

9. I've picked up a batch with several nugs over 7g before

10. Probly like 4 g

11. We just harvested Last week, just started curing today, the biggest nug is 27 g's, biggest one i've ever owned. One of my buddies had a 34 gram nug one time though, it was crazy.

12. Thought I'd add a few photos to keep things interesting :)

Not actually the largest or most impressive I've ever grown, but these are a few I've bothered/managed to take shots of..

A nug...

[​IMG]

The plant the above nug came from, upper middle-left side... one of maybe five or six colas about this size per plant, in a room of six plants.

Granted, the strain is 'Feralocity' aka Aussie Big Bud, and the plants are grown in 10 - 15 gallon pots in these production rooms (we keep to 3 gallons in the breeder and the germination rooms, where we judge new plants for both quality and growth ability before ultimately 'deciding their fates', and determining whether or not to toss them, or take cuts for the production rooms.). [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a few more... some Feralocity, some Widow of Oz, some POG...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And a bit of the average small-pot/breeder bloom room (around April, this year)..

[​IMG]

And a little of what I do with my nugs...

"An edible a day, keeps the doctor away!"

They beat apples! [​IMG]

Or they can include apples...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Just had some of these for breakfast again, a few days ago or so... the batch below is from a few weeks earlier. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was part of a small brunch, for guests, about a week ago...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And for smoking...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope you enjoyed the pics [​IMG]

13. 30 something... Let me dig it up

[​IMG]

14. Not the biggest, but the biggest I've taken a picture of. About 5 grams, real dense.
    Pretty decent sized for a coming out of a quarter...
    [​IMG]

15. If you're dealer said that was a 5 gram nug, I believe he's horribly mistaken..:(

16. Damn huge nugs mines around 3.5g's

17. He didn't even mention it, but the bag was at 2.1 gs before he put it in and after it was 7 on the dot, so 4.9. It's surprisingly dense.

18. my biggest ever was like seven grams lol
    i was impressed with it.....until i saw the pics in this thread haha

19. The thing I don't like huge nugs is they're usually colas. I like individual nugs that weren't broken from a cola, they're sexy. :D Biggest I've had was 6 grams and it was a nug from a half ounce. I think that was the top of a cola though. Biggest non cola I've had was about 3 grams.

20. Marry me