Cant Post New Threads

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by trutoke, Oct 14, 2012.

1. [quote name='"flyingMYplane"']im too high for this bullshit[/quote]

What bullshit? This doesn't affect you at all. You have over 3k posts.

2. How do you post new threads

3. Grasscity.com Forums - FAQ: Board FAQ

4. Well how do I ask questions then

5. [quote name='"SmokinShelby91"']Well how do I ask questions then[/quote]

Make ten thoughtful post. :confused: Then you can ask as many questions as you want.

6. In any forum that let's me? Just anything about marijuana? Lol

7. [quote name='"SmokinShelby91"']In any forum that let's me? Just anything about marijuana? Lol[/quote]

Kinda. Make sure it's about the actual thread though.

8. Well, if it were me the first thing I would do is search my question and see if in the history of mankind and this website it might have actually been asked a time or two already. If it has, post in an existing thread and you are off and running.

If not, then head to the movie forum and post in a thread about a movie you have seen, or in the books forum in a thread about a book you have read or any of the other forums we have.

Once you have reached ten posts and the settings have changed (can take a maximum of an hour after you reach your tenth post), then you would have that restriction lifted and you can post threads wherever you want. :smoking:

9. i just want to post pics with the bho i made for everyone to see

10. [quote name='"kushman912"']i just want to post pics with the bho i made for everyone to see[/quote]

2 more posts and you can

11. how do i post them though?