How To Make Bho To Pass Testing. Really Nice Wax/shatter.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2012.

1. That's a good point the test results I seen said no butane didn't say anything about the alcohol idk I'm glad i got my vac chamber would love an oven but all i make is mostly personal or I'll gift a buddy a gram and he donates 50 bucks towards the making of it

2. Hey, I just ran an ounce of very low grade buds and I let it heat purge at 105degrees for 48 hours and I can't tell if it's done, I tried some its always hard for me to tell it doesn't have much flavor but it smelled good when I would open the chamber I'll post a pic when I get home but its still super sticky I can't touch it with out it sticking to everything its thick and transparent but very gooey
    Oh and of course it was also under full vac after the first 20 mins

3. How is it reacting at those temps? Seems a little high IMO. and 48hr really isnt long enough, try to go another 24 at 95 or so.

4. Just chopped down 2 of my gsc plants and ran it the day after I froze it in a chest freezer with dry ice and got some beautiful results not as stable as I'd like but good enough results to share with you guys
    I really ain't a fan of the fresh plant taste I might stick with curing buds before running it to get that full on flavor ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1441416789.749591.jpg

5. I thought shredding material darkened up the oil

6. if your material sucks, then yes. But I would only grind with good nugs, never trim. Moisture content also has a little play in there too, the material should be bone dry. or at least freeze the tube really well after packing.

7. it's bubbling still but who knows if its just trapped air from the flip...wait m I supposed to wait to flip till there's no reaction?

8. So far I believe I can tell a difference as well I think it comes out much better when cured from personal experience

9. Makes sense thanks for the two cents jimmy 🏼

10. Same here just recently ran a Harley Quinn plant we chopped down aswell but cured the nugs and the flavor was insane and this one has a gsc taste but I feel as if the freshness/wet plant taste kicks in

11. #4471 Jimmy Carter, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2015
    That trapped air you're pulling through is the whole reason to flip, its creates a greater surface area than if it was just left in the vac with no bubbles moving through it. You'll always see activity after a flip because of that. I'm judging how much longer you need just out of experience, I've noticed you really benefit from some extra time in the vac as long as you arent cooking off all your terps with high temps.

12. Have you guys seen testing on the twisted labs brand nbutane? Is it safe?

13. Anyone ever notice a fucked up yield when running a pack of fire indoor nug run but that was seeded all crazy?

14. yeah, the plant put all its energy into seed production, not resin production :p

15. what's up jimmy carter, it's been awhile , wanted to ask you if you see anything wrong with this method!!!!
    Per tube - 42 grams
    I freeze material in no vacuumed bags!
    Freeze colibri tane (or I should say, put it in the freezer)
    Preparations- my vacuum chamber ran by two stage vacuum sits in a deep electric skillet with sand filled for insulation! 110 degree !! My water bath is 110 degrees but It does vary because I blast into a Pyrex BOWL that it's in a Pyrex DISH I change water out 3 times in 30 mins! OK so after blasting into the bowl that sits in the dish it has about a 30 minute water bath and 110 when I stop getting a reaction I then place that Pyrex bowl which fits into my vacuum chamber , into the chamber and vacuum it for 30 mins in the 110 degree chamber which gives me a really thick consistency and makes it really easy for me to razor blade out onto the slick pad, and then I take the necessary road from there! Do you see a problem with me vacuuming in the bowl for 30 minutes before I put it on the slick pad am I killing anything!

16. Jimmy, I was just reading through the form and wanted to ask you about a couple of your methods! So you're running the tane through the tube and then letting it sit for 30 minutes and then running another set through into a different dish? I thought a long time ago used to unpack the buds and then grind them down and then rerun them after letting them dry! And my second question is after I get the vacuum chamber 29.5 do I seal it off and shut the pump off ? Honestly I've just been letting it run and it sits around 31!

17. The only issue I see with vac'ing the dish is it can become too stiff to scrape easily. I think its best to scrape when its still runny, make sure to let it sit in the chamber for 10-20 minutes to warm up before running the vac.

I've never let my tube sit with tane in in that long before, if I ever mention letting it sit and soak I only mean for a minute or two.

I leave my pump running as much as I can.

18. im still unclear on your second run! I feel that if you unpack and repack it, you'll get more results so the tane doesn't take the path of least resistance!

19. #4480 Jimmy Carter, Sep 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2015
    No, there is NO second run. its a waste of time and tane.

Make sure your first extraction is efficient and you dont need a second run.