How To Make Bho To Pass Testing. Really Nice Wax/shatter.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2012.

1. cookie sf usually has some goo shatter at that price

2. Ugh! That is like 7% return. What kind of bud are you using?

3. #4443 pdasterly, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2015
    They advertise as shatter but its more goo that shatter, thats why it was cheap, but as soon as package is open you can smell the flowers from the extract on the other hand the stuff i make has almost no smell at all to it. I only run trim and leaves, no buds unless they accidently slipped in
    [​IMG]

4. the shit I grew ...it looked and smelled good

5. Why in god's name are you buying $200 half zips????

Thats like a $400 ounce!

6. And i though 200 a ounce was expensive

7. #4447 pdasterly, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015
    I read somewhere that dehydrating trim before running mutes flavor\\smell ?

8. Not in my experience, but if your drying technique isnt proper then that could be the case.

9. i dehydrate in vacuum chamber with either rice or silica packs work better

10. Yes that's what it goes for around here if your lucky, usually a quarter goes for 120$

11. That makes me mad, how much do u all get it for?

12. I can get outdoor for like 1200 a lb indoor any where from 1600 up to 3200 a lb depends who you know and what quality you want

13. I dont really buy weed much but I've never paid more than 160 for an ounce, out of personal prefernce though. Theres people buying 200 dollar ounces here, just not me :p

Once you grow weed, its really hard to pay more than 150 an ounce

14. All depends on where you live. Not all of us are lucky to live in a rec or med state. High quality nugs are very rare and quite expensive in many parts of the country. [​IMG]

15. how long does your vacuum pump last? I think mine just broke

16. turns out the vacuum hose was loose, just saved myself $100(price of new pump)

17. I think its pointless to unpack your tube and then re-run the same material into your first run. If you're running nugs, just grind them from the beginning, you'll use less tane and end up with less "mystery oil" in your final product.

and saying that using ethanol means you dont have to vac is retarded.

18. I know i have read this method in a few different places and seen test results done on this kind of shatter and yes it does get rid of the tane as for packing blasting unpacking grinding packing and blasting again is a waste of time

19. sure you get rid of the tane, but now you're left with a solvent that has a MUCH higher boiling point.