How To Make Bho To Pass Testing. Really Nice Wax/shatter.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Oh, and where do you order your butane from? I'm in the USA by the way in really scared to get it sent to my house but I don't know how else to do it

2. Thats not GS servers ..it your phone and or pc .. clean up time cache temp files etc reboot .. both are computer's yiu know, and shyt gets backed up. Happens too anyone keep it Green n Clean

fukcancer we winning everyday we awake #teaamfukcancer #teamsarcoma. ..

3. Its butane.. wich has many uses .. why are you scared, if its sold in stores, online etc. Then you can buy it.. unless you buy a whole trailer, that may give off a flag, or two or 10 amazon sells butane and alot of gear needed for your chemistry experiments

fukcancer we winning everyday we awake #teaamfukcancer #teamsarcoma. ..

4. I've ordered Lucienne from ebay a few times with no problems. I wouldnt worry about buying a case or two here and there just dont go ordering master cases every week haha

5. Ok cool thanks guys and Lucienne is the best? Better than the rest?

6. I'd say so, it contains some of the lowest amounts of 'mystery oil'

• Like Like x 1
  7. wondering the same as i have used lucienne as well as the "whip it" brand since they are both low on impurities. Hard to tell the difference since i don't always have the same strain. The Whip it cans are 400 compared to the 300ml Lucienne cans. Not sure which i like better. About to have to order more though.

8. #4388 Jimmy Carter, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2015
    The white/blue 400mL whip-it cans are the only ones from that company even worth messing with, I don't think its any worse than Lucienne really. the other smaller cans of whip-it have an off-smell.

9. I agree don't use any can of whip it except there premium white and blue cans. If you use other you will be asking for trouble or unclean product.

10. I agree don't use any can of whip it except there premium white and blue cans. If you use other you will be asking for trouble or unclean product.

11. Sharing my lastest: made some gorgeous Super sour Diesel shatter, fresh bud run.

What's this new rosin stuff that everyone is all hyped about and how is it made?

Attached Files:

12. #4392 whitelump, Jul 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2015
    <br
    Google it, its done with a flat iron (hair straightener) and parchment paper no chemicals involved, I haven't personally tried it but it doesn't seem like a good idea for large runs and it seems like it would be hard to get all the oil out but I'm gonna try it soon just as an experiment nice lookin shatter btw

13. Come check out the Rosin thread and find out. Pretty damn viable large runs. People are doing it. Mostly Running their material into bubble hash first then pressing that in large amounts. most flowers yield the same as bho, but yeah pretty time consuming pressing flowers.

14. I will check it out!! Can you post a link? What does flat ironing bubble hash do?

15. Where is the rosin thread

16. same section as this one

17. Rosin is the shit taste is just awsome but ya it is time consuming I'll just squeezed a bud when I want a dab if you use the right temp you do get alot of the resin out of the flower just expierement and you will be squeezing buds in no time

18. Second bho run...got my case in today, I'm using fresh dehydrated strawberry amnesia not great buds but not trim, I had heat issues so the buds suffered a bit but it smelled amazing even without curing plus its supposed to be one of the most potent strains with high thc level anyways, I packed it in my tube way tighter this time, I got an ounce into a one inch by 12 inch glass tube at the end of the tube I put my 2 coffee filters and a silk screen with a metal clampwent outside on the porch sat my glass pyrex onto the grill blasted through 300ml puretane in short bursts holding pressure letting it soak then I put a large plastic lid bigger than my pyrex over the entire pan so the shit from the grill wouldn't fall in and air could still circulate I let it sit for 30 or so mins came back to check on it and all the butane was gone so I scraped it onto my no goo silicone pan and made it as flat and thin as possible but where it was still all one big puddle so I can flip later and into my chamber with the heat pad on and chamber heated to 95degrees and pulled down to vacuum this is what it looks like so far I'll keep y'all posted

Attached Files:

19. Ordered 4 ak47 auto seeds today, can't wait to start some more, also got my bho purging still, its quite sticky and sappy yet I tried to flip it but it was just a gooey puddle so I folded it over a couple times and it bubbled up again and turns back into a clear sap but that's fine I just don't know how to tell if it's clean

Attached Files:

20. Ok I finished my bho, I guess it's done, no sparks when I light it pull and snap consistency not as hard as last time nice light color tastes good 48hr purge, I yielded 2g out of one oz :(

Attached Files: