How To Make Bho To Pass Testing. Really Nice Wax/shatter.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Would point 2 per dose be to much and yeah that's what I'm going for chocolate chip cookies and I've been looking at gummy bear recipes aswell

2. That would be similar to around 120-150 mgs of thc. I'd say .3-.5 of bho per cookie if you want an edible with a kick

3. I see a lot of edibles around that have Around 250 mg how can I reach these results

4. well thats all dependent on what it is, theres no point in trying to say THC, just say how much oil is in it. I find that much easier when not working with lab tested meds.

adjust how much BHO you add. I gave you the math.

5. .3-.5 depending on potency of your bho will get you 240-300mg thc

6. Nice man thanks for suggesting definently trying to get the dosages right At Least to get a good buzz

7. Anyone know of local stores that sell water aspirators?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. a scientific/lab supply store. Might not be the easiest place to find locally but who knows, you could be lucky enough to have a store with all this shit local to you. I'd love a place like that lolol

9. Do you think a nasco scientific supply store might have one? It's a bit of a drive but if they have one its worth not waiting for shipping

10. Yes it is looks like I'll be making a trip this afternoon

11. Yay!!!! Look what came!!!!! The last thing I needed for my bho!!!!!! It's my heating pad!!!!!! I'm making my shit tomorrow!!!!!

12. Oh yeah, the pic

Attached Files:

13. Should I put the butane in the fridge? I'm working with fresh dry material

14. awesome hope it works well!

yeah fridge is good. do you freeze your tube? if you dont freeze your tube then you might want to not keep the cans in the fridge.

15. idk...is it better to freeze the tube? Or should I not worry about it?

16. well thats up to you, I'm just saying if you have chilled tane and a room temp tube its gonna make it slightly harder for the tane to travel through the material. it will be trying to turn back into a gas more when it hits warm material. But if the cans are at room temp then they'll have more pressure. You most likely wont run into any issues though. Just remember its best to have your tube colder than your cans, it will pull the tane through your material easier.

17. OK here's the dehydrated bud.... It's the very best buds of my northern lights harvest (cured) and the very best buds from my iced white widow harvest(not cured)...I know its not good to mix strains but honestly I could care less about the consistency weather it's sappy and cloudy or hard and clear as long as its clean and tastes good :) so after dehydrating, I packed my tube, I was only able to fit 3/4 oz into my one oz tube so I guess I didn't pack right enough... Then I found the plastic tip in the butane cap that fit my tube and attached it ...wondering if that was OK? Since it was plastic? Any how I didn't refrigerate or freeze anything just cause it is so humid outside!! Then we went out and I made my husband blast the butane through the tube in short bursts giving it as much contact time as possible then I put the pyrex into the grill with the lid closed so shit from the trees didn't fall in and came back in like 30 mins to check it...by this point all the tane was gone and there were no reaction... Then I brought it inside and transferred it to my oil slick pad spread it thin and into the chamber it went no vaccuum, just the chamber on the heat pad set to 108 or so which made the inside of the chamber 97degrees I let it sit for an hour and still nothing so I turned on the vacuum pulled it past 29 and watched, there were bubbles forming and popping after an hour I left the air out and revacuumed it and kept doing that about once an hour for like 5 hrs till I went to bed when I woke up I let the air out again and revacuumed it went to work and got home...it still looks the same when I left... Idk if its done or how much longer so hopefully yall can tell me also I tried to let it cool this morning so I could flip it but it just got stretchy and I couldn't keep it flat so I gave up and left it alone ...please tell me what to do now here's a few pics from the process last pic is where its at now

Attached Files:

18. Oh yeah, its been on heat for 22 hours now

19. #4340 risingsun, Jul 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2015
    Keep Goin 22 hours is short purge time get that baby clean as heck cheers. Minimal purge time I would say at 48hrs. If you having issues trying flip a nice little flash freeze never hurt and makes stable long enough to flip don't mess up or you'll have a huge ball of oil lol and it looks more pretty thinned out