How To Make Bho To Pass Testing. Really Nice Wax/shatter.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Can to can and a half (300ml each) depending on how dry/tight and whatnot.

2. should be no more than 1 can, ever. especially if you ahve a big tube, you shouldnt have to stick to the 1 can per oz rule at all. blast it slow and let it sit for a minute before it hits the end before blasting it through the rest of the way.

3. Thanks guys ...I'll do that jimmy carter

4. If you are using bone dry, finely ground buds, packed pretty tight, running a can and a half won't hurt. Just blast till it's coming out clear. My first can only just barely makes it out the end of the tube.

5. The other half can is unnecessary and introduces more mystery oil into your wax

6. #3906 RaJay, May 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015
    Ive noticed per OZ for me and the stuff I normally run I can even use 1/2 a can of tane per 1 oz. Of course I go until its drippin clear, which is usually around 1/2 to 3/4ths a can.

And thats with me packing pretty damn tight

7. I pack pretty tight and I keep going for a couple seconds after its clear and still haven't wasted the can so I vouch for that one

8. Honestly idk how my tube hasn't imploded from all the pressure yet.

9. Why would it implode? You're using it for what it's made for

10. Not to mention it would be impossible for it to implode.

11. It's glass, and I've heard stories and seen friends whove packed wayyyyyyy too tight and had there tube shatter to few pieces and there bud everyyyywhere

12. That would be Explode my friend

13. I was under the impression that if it happens from the inside out its implode? I'm sorry I'm a math major not English lol

14. We are not picking on you.  They just mean complete opposites.  We want to fully understand you.  Implode.  Meaning inward.

15. #3915 CanadianOrganic, May 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2015

Doesn't take an English major :p:lol: haha just messing with you

16. Maybe I'm using more than an oz tube lol. I dunno, but if I used one can, I would have nothing in my dish basically. It usually just starts coming out the end when the can is empty.

17. My smallest tube which hold about 3.5 oz of trim/buds I could pack as tight as I could and 1 can always reaches through the bottom first can. The 2nd is more than enough till its clear. Your tube you described is an OZ tube correct? I dont see how 1 can barley gets through the bottom of that, unless you have a bigger tube your talking about

18. Idk, just what I'm experiencing lol. I dry the trim out with low heat overnight, so it's crispy bone dry, then grind it very finely, then pack the tube pretty tight. Just 2 coffee filters at end, so it's not the filtering.

19. theres no way one can isnt enough. like I said, try and let it soak so you dont have to use so much. its wasteful.

20. I've seen 90ml cans of butane, awek I'm assuming you're using 300ml?