How To Make Bho To Pass Testing. Really Nice Wax/shatter.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2012.

1. I have one of those best value vacs

2. #3762 Jimmy Carter, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
    as far as which valve on your chamber to use for the vacuum line it doesnt matter, just as long as you have one going to the pump and one to relieve pressure. I like to keep a piece of coffee filter zip-tied to the pressure relief valve to keep dust from getting sucked onto my slab when equalizing pressure.

so does your lid have only one valve on it or two? cause first you say it only has one and then you say it has another. could you possibly post a pic of your chamber?

oh if its a BVV chamber then it should have a dust filter attached to one of the valves, thats the pressure relief. the other valve is to the vacuum pump.

3. Sorry bro took a fat dab right before I wrote that last part deff sounds confusing. So basically just to sum everything up, yes I do have the BVVC it does have two vavles on the lid and a micron screen filter or w.e its called to keep debris out. So basically I don't need any add ons to get rid of that mist I see I should just turn my pump on vavle closed, let the pump run for 5 seconds then slowly open the vavle attached to my vaccum line?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah that's the basic idea, just start it up with the valve closed and open it slowly/smoothly. It doesnt really matter how long the pump runs before opening the valve

• Like Like x 1
  5. You should post up them links tho! ;)

6. Thanks for that link !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #3769 Bho surrey, May 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2015
    How deep a vaccum do you guys pull when dehydrating in your chambers?and for how long per ounce?

8. I'll pull a full vac, depends on how its broken up and its moisture content but usually 1-2 hours per ounce or until its crisp.

9. #3771 cooperpdx, May 6, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430867282.399947.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430867317.017159.jpg
    Was thinking about getting one of these bad boys for pre vac purge just had a question if someone could answer the little dots above the 150 degree warm setting what are those anybody used and oyster before

10. Fuck outta here weedlord go scam people on ig

11. #3773 CanadianOrganic, May 6, 2015
    Looks like some shitty flowers

12. Do you not think 29.9 is too deep a vacuum(too much force), wouldn't you think a dehydrator is better as long as you remove the heating element? Or have you tried both and still gotten better results with chamber?

13. #3775 Jimmy Carter, May 6, 2015

why would it be a problem? you bring your extract to a full vac. I've never used a dehydrator so I cant say, I've almost always had a vac chamber so I would just use that if i felt it wasn't dry enough. I'm sure either will work fine, I just see the vac chamber being better cause it works at lower temps and does it quicker.

14. Best value vacs has Pyrex vaccum chambers couldn't you just blast into it then vac and skip the scraping ?

15. #3777 pdasterly, May 6, 2015

I have one, yes you can blast into but you still need to flip so no

I blast into mine and vac for a few hours then scrape into non-stick and throw in aluminum chamber, my top fits both (just buy the pyrex bowl if you already have chamber)

16. yeah you cant just pull a vac on it until theres no bubbles and call it done, and how would you not have to scrape? you still have to get it out of there somehow lol :p

17. Isn't it a bitch to scrape after vacuuming for a few hours???

18. Didn't even think about that lol thanks !