How To Make Bho To Pass Testing. Really Nice Wax/shatter.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Ji
    Unfortunately I contacted the company those filter kits are around 500. But I'm going with this yellow jacket pump http://www.amazon.com/Yellow-Jacket-93603-Bullet-Vacuum/dp/B006VWT0SY and yellow jacket makes a special filter just for it http://www.amazon.com/Yellow-Jacket-93386-Eliminator-Filter/dp/B003A76504, do you think that will be a sufficient set up. Or with that pump you can attach a garden hose which some people prefer to do. I was wondering what you would personally do if you had that pump. Spending a lot of money don't want to fk up, that's why so many questions sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  2. you dont need to get the system from them, I was just linking you to some info on it. they talk about running both mist eliminators and carbon filters. if you got the yellow jacket pump with their mist eliminator and used the carbon filter you wouldnt have to exhaust it outdoors. but since its a yellow jacket pump you could easily attach a garden hose.

really its up to you and your situation, whatever seems more reasonable. just as long as you arent breathing that shit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. The problem with the yellow jacket exhaust is it has no threading at the top to attach the carbon filter but I'm wondering if that top string part might be a carbon filter? But thanks a million for all the info

4. What top string part?

You may have to put together some kind of adaptor or something for it to fit

5. oh my gawd! This dude has an explosive future! You are so over thinking this whole thing.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ^ says the guy using an apion recovery pump. Go on the companies website, emoteck lab, or brett maverick and they all advise not to use that pump. Do to explosion

What ya talkin bout willis? I don't use an apion pump. Wherever did you get such a silly notion? All I am trying to say is that you are way, way, way over thinking this. And I mean way over thinking it. Good luck!

8. What do you think he's overthinking?

And you posted a pic of your closed loop with an appion soo....

That pic is not my setup, I was showing a pic of a closed loop system that did not use this oil mister he keeps talking about (that you asked about). Unless he is doing oil on a massive scale, which I don't believe he is, a very simple setup is all he needs. This is exactly why I don't usually like trying to help people with growing and growing related stuff. They get it in their head a certain way to do things and don't want to listen to sound advice, or they get 20 different opinions and only take the one they want to hear whether it's right or not.

I use this... http://www.amazon.com/Gallon-Chamber-Urethanes-Silicones-Epoxies/dp/B00HJHMUT6/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1430510323&sr=8-9&keywords=bho

And make this...it's not rocket science.
    [​IMG]

10. You should really say when the pic you're posting isn't yours, that's very misleading.

You really don't make much sense at all. What is this 'very simple' setup he needs?

All righty then. I'm out. You two have fun trying to figure it all out. I'll just keep doing what works for me.

12. First all I wasn't tryi g to beef or start beef. I was only listening to Jimmy c because he knew what I was talking about (carbon filters) you were tmc you were talking about dry filters or something like that.

Secondly Jimmy this is an add with an actual image. pic http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/yellow-jacket/hvac-vacuum-pumps/oil-exhaust-filters/93386.htm and if you look at it attached to the pump it doesn't really look like you could add anything. Here's a picture of it attached http://www.testequipmentdepot.com/yellow-jacket/images/93530.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oh okay looks like you would need an inline mist filter if you wanted to run both. You can run the carbon filter without the mist filter but just know you'll have to replace it a lot more than if it had a mist filter as well. I know those carbon filters can get pricey too

• Like Like x 1
  14. I ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1430688211.998017.jpg I've come a long way in a few months.. But I'm still not satisfied anyone know how I can Dewax in California? It's a struggle without 190 proof everclear it seems

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. You can dewax without everclear, read through the winterizing/dewaxing thread and you'll see methods for single solvent dewaxing with tane.

If you want to use everclear, you have to order the 190 online

• Like Like x 1
  16. They are out of stock as of now. I emailed them asking about 190. Im in neeeed of acouple morning shots!

Okay, im kidding Id probably hallucinate and bug out. I need it to winterize food grade runs and to clean all my oil splashes surrounding my rig!

• Like Like x 1
  17. #3739 RaJay, May 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. blow compressed air in tube