How To Make Bho To Pass Testing. Really Nice Wax/shatter.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2012.

1. Looking fucking sexy in there.[​IMG]   Need someone to sample that for ya?[​IMG]

2. Thank you thank you 😆 you bring the rig and I got the blow torch 👍

3. #3603 thehighkite, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
    Hey, I have a question out there for expert bho makers.
    I know to make crumble, it has to be purged well, but why did mine come out dark? I didn't make it, but the guy I bought it from said it was made from purple flowers. Could that be the issue? Haven't had a chance to try it out yet due to me being busy. Just wanted some input.

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1428117247.213016.jpg
    (Just for color reference) It's much shinier and sparkly in person. Just bad camera quality.

5. It's all in the material

6. i have a question on vac purge times. i see where most vac purge 24-72hrs. my 'cake' is dry and touchable at room temp after 18hrs. small amount compared to most....3 grams net..if i do a 'sparkle' test and get no sparkles am i rite  to assume that its purged enough? or should i continue on with the purge?

7. If it's wax and not shatter, there's a good chance it's done. As long as it's all the same consistency throughout your slab you should be good. Sparkle test??

8. putting a flame to the wax to see if there's a butane reaction.

9. That doesn't really do anything

10. If you touch wax that has alot of residuals it'll spark up like a firework. This is what people do if they have no access to lab tests. Me personally I trust my 4-5 day purge lol

11. I was just pondering this subject in my head. Oils are flammable. That method will not suffice in my opinion. I don't know if there is a way other than a visual observation if you can't test it

12. #3612 SmokeErrythang, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2015
    Look at bret mavericks second latest ig post, he's torching solventless oil and even that catches fire because of terps lighting up

13. I didn't say catch fire I said spark up....
    Like literal sparks will jump out

14. does he have a new ig? I was following him but i can't seem to find it rn

15. Its "bretmaverick" now. The trolls got him banned twice the same day last week lol

16. now way I was tripping out thinking he blocked me I have never been so hurt by a stranger :p lmfao thanks for that I just had a sigh of relief that's one of my favorite pages.

17. Any oil will catch fire if you put flame to it. It is not a method of telling whether or not your oil is clean. I've had oil that wasn't finished that doesn't spark, it doesn't mean anything

18. Yup oils are flammable

19. Anyone know an inexpensive diy at home terpene distillation method? I don't think I'm looking in the right places

20. well thanks for the input . i thought that if it sparkled like a sparkler it wasnt done lol . my bad.  i've done 2 runs that were both real consistant thru out...both were 3 grams out of this trash leaf i had accumalated....i knew id find a good use for it lol no loss if it had all been a fail...but wasnt. ended up with a crumble that you can touch, tatses like hell but is very smooth and heady. the other...2nd batch.. turned out a soft shatter that you can touch, tastes way better, and the high is a little more intense. all from the same material. i have a 3rd run vac purging now...at the moment it looks like it will turn to some shatter...very clear even thou its a dark amber color. once again out of same material. i am seeing the differences you get treating them a lil different.  Thamks to you all here and in the other thread, you were a lot of help and education.