How To Make Bho To Pass Testing. Really Nice Wax/shatter.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2012.

1. yeah just a fancy pants name some stoners put on it. its just fresh frozen.

my next run is going to be half fresh frozen, half dry material. both same strain. Gonna call it hybrid resin and maybe then I'll be able to hang out with the cool kids.... maybe.

2. quick question guys is there any way to turn shatter into crumble?

3. material dependent, I have some fire og and its starting to wax(almost finished waxing)

4. Butane and silicone have a negative reaction. It causes the silicone to swell, please dont do that..

5. #3148 jojo1989, Dec 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    They say blasting ALOT OF tanr on parchment. Can potentially cause the silicone on the parchment to flake out into ur oil. . Brett maverick says that's only for thousands of ML's at once. Some don't practice it at all. Its probly best If u try n have a that butane soup on the parchment for the least amount of time possible. Was it a big run? If it was a new piece of parchment. I don't think you'll have to throw out ur oil. I DONT RECCOMEND BLASTING ON PARCHMENT TO ANYONE. BUT IF DO. NOT FOR BIG RUNS. AND TRY GET THE TANE EVAPORATED QUICKLY.

Pour out method. : blasted into ur dish or Pyrex cup. Water bath .let half the butane boil out. set up ur parchment in an other dish like @todderfran did in his thread Or roll it out laying flat. After half the oil is boiled out and it starts to thickin up . Pour it all out into it parchment and scrape out the rest and put that in a seperate piece of parchment. Leave em on 100℉ warmth for about an hour or so. Than pull it vacc.. I handle small runs on parchment and do pour outs as well.
    . If I'm totally incorrect on what I explained about the small runs on parchment please do forgive me.I just know Brett maverick makes Some fire oil too. And watchinh his videos I've Learned a few things from him. Hopefully nothing wrong. I defenitly don't think I know everything. Just trying to discuss . Some body correct me . If I'm totally incorrect

6. you dont need to put the scraped bits on a separate piece of parchment

7. #3151 pdasterly, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    Took this shatter and left it in vac chamber over the weekend(4days)
    Temp was 120-125
    23gr fire OG. It was more like 28 but I couldn't resist dabbing some
    After it was done it just compressed it into a silicone container

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Use Teflon rolls from Oil Slick

9. I started another round today, It started to rain while tane is evaping out. Had to bring inside to finish evaping, freaking so scary. I have all my windows wide open. Stupid i know, i know

10. Why cant you just go right to pyrex instead of parchment paper, just asking havent tried to do it my self yet

11. its too hard to scrape pyrex after evap process

12. Dude just cover your dish, don't go inside with it

13. #3157 pdasterly, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    how do you use dry herb with the 74x?

lol wrong forum

Yes for the most time you can turn shatter into crumble unless is has already just been heated to much. If you have any more questions quote me and i will get back to you.

15. Just reading through to refine my BHO making.. And I came accross this post from Chef in 2012...

Im a music producer, engineer and writter, and I only record using cassette tapes and DAT tapes haha! Best sounding flavor (;

16. Insert golf clap for using a dead technology. Sony stopped making DAT, what a DECADE ago?