How To Make Bho To Pass Testing. Really Nice Wax/shatter.

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by stupidstuff, Oct 13, 2012.

1. I wish I could send you a picture of what it looks like right now its about a week and a half hold product: and it finally all buttered up suppose I assumed it wouldn't butter up so quickly since its single solving method maybe it's because I still scrape? I'm just a tiny bit confused why my buddy is letting the butane evaporate off the parchment paper the product I guess is 100% clear just not super stable I don't really want to let evap on pp.I heard its bad idea but I don't really want to scrape I feel like that's a bad idea ?to if you guys can help me with them more efficient method please let me know or maybe a buttered up because it wasn't cured properly?

Sent from my HTC One SV BLK using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If I was making whipped wax I would whip it while it's evaporating in the dish until nor more bubbles? Then purge like normal right.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. -1zip of flower. Couple weeks into cure 

- dehydration time= all night 8 hrs +

-3 cans vector

- freeze time  2 hours

- evap temp 100. 

-Vac temp- in between 90 -100.

- vac time- 18 hrs.

-flipped about 4 times atleast.

Normally I scrape. Then spread it extremely thin. This time I didn't spread to thin. First thing of concern. after turning on the vacuum after a couple of hours first flip. I noticed it didn't flatten out completely.. still flipped it..it slowly flattened out but as u can see in the pictures it looks like there's air bubbles in it still. I just claimed it smokable cuz it was starting to cloud up a lot. Which I didn't want.

Attached Files:

4. If I was making whipped wax I would whip it while it's evaporating in the dish until nor more bubbles? Then purge like normal right.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. It was pretty stable. But cloudy yes.. till it finally all clouded up n turned to crumble.? So I suppose my main question is.... Should I scrape? Or is that even somthing of concern? I'llpost a picture of somthing that only got flipped twice. In a 24 he period. And was evapped on parchment.. I'm not for it nor against it I'm still doing my own research about it .I just wanted to discuss it I suppose

Attached Files:

6. are you saying you want to evap your tane on parchment? do not do that, silicone and butane react negatively, it makes the silicone swell and can come off into your product.

no, you purge it as shatter until its clean and then whip

7. Forsure. I've seen u state that many times. I thought it was for the silicone pads I got you though. Thanks

8. parchment is coated with silicone :)

for large runs, I do a pour-off onto parchment and scrape the remainders, dont have any buddering problems

this was a pour-off
    [​IMG]

9. Beautiful jimmy!

10. Thank you good sir :smoke:

11. 6" spool with welded bottom is in.  Now what for the next purchase.  Been having some good weeks $ wise so I think I am going to grab that refrigerant collection vessel.  Or do I return the stuff I bought and pull the trigger on a full set up.  At the moment I think I could swing it.  Opinion?  Would be tough though.

12. Doooooo ittttttttttt

13. I say friggin doooooo it!!

14. Saved for reference!! Thanks guys and gals!!

15. Quick clarity question. When I reach a full vac can I shut off my pump or do I need have my pump running?

16. I would leave it running. they're meant to run, I shut mine off when I go to bed or leave to go somewhere. Mine probably runs 75% of the time

17. Personally I stop mine at 29.5.

I may be crazy, but I get overly worried about boiling off thc, because my pump will pull 29.9 which is enough for thc itself to boil off

18. #2738 rapo9510, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
  19. what am i looking for, here?

i see the usual good info from the usual good people  :smoking: