Best movies to watch high?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by TokeUp696935, Oct 12, 2012.

1. I have seen many movies while stoned but the ones that really stand out and that i can watch repetitively are Mac and Devin go to Highschool, Pineapple Express, any Cheech and Chong movie, Superbad, and Project X.
    What are your favorite movies???

2. Some of my tops to watch rite now are;
    1)Paul
    2)copout
    3)Your Highness
    4)21 jump street
    5)Across the universe (I'm a Beetles fan n this movie is a trip) :)

I like to Smoke a few n laugh n ass off lol

3. Well, I like tripping out so here you go

The Matrix, Inception, Donnie Darko, Dark City, Memento

4. Enter the void,requiem for a dream,spun,and...blade ? :D

5. Last night i got home really stoned, went into my kitchen to get food.
    Got into bed and put on 'The cable guy' and i dont remember it being so twisted lol.
    Jim Carey is one weird motherfucker!

6. project x is great high!

7. google the bar scene in JOHNNY DANGEROUSLY and have captions so u can read what this pricks saying. a fuckin hoot when ur gooned up real good

8. Get high n watch walk hard the dewie cox story. "Let's duet" is my favorite song on there! That shyts hilarious!!

9. Tucker & Dale v.s Evil:bongin:

10. watch the dark side of oz

11. Get high. Breath deeply. Watch this.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEyguwQalCI&list=PLB19793450D92040F&index=2&feature=plpp_video&noredirect=1[/ame]

12. Just got ripped and watched The Campaign.

Was pretty good.

13. Easy Rider, Big Lebowski, and 2001 are obvious choices. Or something along the lines of....DY-NO-MITE! DY-NO-MITE! [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96Y24a0cyCE]Black Dynamite (Official Movie Trailer) - YouTube[/ame]

14. The Matrix
    Grandmas Boy
    Super Troopers

15. grandma's boy!

16. Schindler's List

17. I tended to prefer animated films, especially something like Princess Mononoke.

18. Here are some good movies

Scary: ATM (Has the Josh from drake and josh in it, lol) If you watch this movie sober it will just be a lame comedy.. but if you watch this STONED, There will be several moments through out the movie where you feel like your there it gets real scary/thriller like. Definitely a must see.;)

Comedy: Ted, nuff said its hilarious.

Deep movie: Wall-E, I watched that high and it was such a sad/happy movie almost had me crying lol. Go watch that movie!

If you want to watch those movies heres a good site use the putlocker links LetMeWatchThis | 1Channel - Watch Movies Online Free - Just Added

19. #20 Antonius, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2012
    ^ yes!

PS - this is my hundredth post. Pales in comparison to those with tens of thousands, but still a fun milestone!