Wanted to share some pics of my SSFG tube.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tobymac420, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Hey guys. I just got a email with some pics of my SSFG Hybrid Stemline. Mine is going to be diffrent from others you have seen. It has a worked mouthpiece. Worked bottom. The Stemline is going to be Upgridded. I am super excited for this piece should be here middle of next week. I figured i would share the pics see what you guys think. Enjoy.

Btw when it comes in im going to do a review and also some milk shots. This will be my first milk shot piece lol so im excited for that to.

Toby Mac

Attached Files:

2. Im not sure if this every posted. I got a email saying their was a error. If so sorry if not enjoy.

3. It posted bro.

I'm digging on that worked mouth man! Looking good!

4. Thanks dude. I figured it out. The pics didn't post right. The mobile app almost always crashes when I post pics. I wish they would fix that

5. Ha! Yeah the mobile app is hit or miss. Sometimes runs great. Sometimes "motherfucker!! You're harshing my buzz!!" Lol

6. Awesome pick up. I don't care what anyone says the people at ssfg have been the nicest I've met since I started collecting glass. Such a great family business. Love it.

7. SSFG is quality dude! Love this tube!

8. not in love with the colors but its not my piece...I'll be getting one of these soon. did you get a straight or bent neck? also how much did the work run ya if you don't mind me asking?

9. Not allowed to discuss price due to rick. I will say talk to them they are nice people. The colors are mine and my wife's favorite colors

10. [quote name='"tobymac420"']Not allowed to discuss price due to rick. I will say talk to them they are nice people. The colors are mine and my wife's favorite colors[/quote]

I think it's a real nice tube dude...congrats!!

11. Thanks dude.

12. They just sent me a pic of it before it ships. Here it is.

Attached Files:

13. that looks awesome! i actually like those colors. they work good together

14. Daaaamn Toby that piece looks sexy as FUCK! :cool:

15. My god... It's beautiful! By the way everyone is talking I'm guessing it's custom made???

Looks like a solid, quality piece. I'm sure you paid a good amount for it but it's gonna be worth it mate!

16. Actually I didn't pay to much. It is super sexy and can't wait to review it. To my knowledge its the only upgrided stemline

17. Oh my fucking god brother! It's absolutely beautiful! Fml I'm jealous and thats not how I roll. Congrats dude! Fuck enjoy. You have got to be bouncing off the fucking walls in anticipation!

18. I am it will be here Monday. I'm a little sad though I do hope they sandblast the ssfg logo on it before they ship. I want it to be legit

19. I'm stoked and that not even my piece nor do I need another but looks like an email is being sent :)

20. [quote name='"tobymac420"']I am it will be here Monday. I'm a little sad though I do hope they sandblast the ssfg logo on it before they ship. I want it to be legit[/quote]

So did you email and find out if they did the sand blast logo or not before they shipped it?