Wanted to share some pics of my SSFG tube.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tobymac420, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Well great news! USPS lost my package. It left the sort facility yesterday where it was supposed to make it to my post office at 1:30 PM. It was supposed to be here yesterday and they said wait till today. I waited they told me they cant find it and when i search the tracking number just says it left and thats it. Sorry i had to vent because i hate the usps. Please be aware this has nothing to do with SSFG as they Sent my package actually faster than expected. This is with the horrible postal service and their VERY VERY shitty customer service. If anyone ever sees your package is in ELK Grove, IL sort facility. Consider it gone. I have had this before with this sort facility and i did get my package... 3 months after it was set to be delivered. Sorry guys again had to vent... Hopefully i will get it tommorow with my HD cam which thank god was sent UPS.

2. [quote name='"tobymac420"']Well great news! USPS lost my package. It left the sort facility yesterday where it was supposed to make it to my post office at 1:30 PM. It was supposed to be here yesterday and they said wait till today. I waited they told me they cant find it and when i search the tracking number just says it left and thats it. Sorry i had to vent because i hate the usps. Please be aware this has nothing to do with SSFG as they Sent my package actually faster than expected. This is with the horrible postal service and their VERY VERY shitty customer service. If anyone ever sees your package is in ELK Grove, IL sort facility. Consider it gone. I have had this before with this sort facility and i did get my package... 3 months after it was set to be delivered. Sorry guys again had to vent... Hopefully i will get it tommorow with my HD cam which thank god was sent UPS.[/quote]

I'm sending hopeful vibes your way man. I know it sucks to deal with them and just hope things turn for the better, and soon lol

3. Just a update turns out usps slapped the wrong label on the package so it's stuck in a endless loop going back and fourth from NC to IL. I called today they said they would fix it and maybe I would have my piece by Friday. We shall see. Wish me luck guys. On a positive note my Sony bloggie HD cam did come today. Ups always is spot on for me shipped 2 days ago and made it no problem!

4. awww what that really sucks.sending out good vibrations hopefuly youl get your package soon:D at least you got your camera

5. This kinda shit is why I'm a paranoid basket case when it comes to ordering stuff!
    In my hand is the way to go.
    Super sorry you're getting bent over man. It's not bad enough you had to wait now you have to wait more and worry.

6. Ehh I'm not worried. I will order glass. Reamber till you load weed in it its just for a pipe not paraphernalia.

7. That's exactly what happened to me! Except I never got my tube! Yeah the Elk Grove sorting facility is the worst place ever !

8. Lol it really is. Every package I get through there fucks up.

9. Damn I'd be fucking furious!

10. [quote name='"tobymac420"']Ehh I'm not worried. I will order glass. Reamber till you load weed in it its just for a pipe not paraphernalia.[/quote]

Lol. I'm not worried about trouble from the law for a glass pipe in the mail.
    I mean if I'm spending a hundred or more on glass I worry about it being damaged or stolen in route etc... Not to mention I'm so impatient lol.

11. Oh yea I am worried I will get it in pieces. I already talked to ssfg they said if it breaks they will replace it

12. its impossible to break they do an amazing job packaging the piece

13. That's what I'm hoping. But even Alice is hoping it comes in 1 piece. It has went to 15 usps sorting facilities at this point. They can't seem to stop it and just get it to me.

14. Man that's the worst luck ever its a shame you Gota wait even longer and now worry about wether such a nice pipe is still in one piece.just keep bein patient and youl be rewarded;)

15. Yea its back in Chicago now. I am gonna call my local post office tomorrow tell him to drive his happy ass up there and hand deliver it to me lol.

16. Just picked it up now. Ill post pics soon :)

17. I'm delighted for you man did it arrive in one piece? Can't wait for pics

18. Yea it did. I will probally start a new thread tonight because i want to do a video and all since i got my HD cam. Cant wait will post after work.

19. Glad you got it dude!

20. awesome pick up