Wanted to share some pics of my SSFG tube.

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by tobymac420, Oct 11, 2012.

1. I didn't I figured id wait. If not I guess it's OK I will live but I want to Rep ssfg.

2. Anyone have a rough estimate on sizing for these bad boys?

3. I beloved without bent neck its 13" tall. Not positive but I know its a smaller travel piece. They could probably make it bigger if you asked for more. For $135 though you can got wrong!

4. That looks so dope man can't wait to read your review.make sure you get a couple good milk shots!
    Just one thing thought you said you had the stemline upgridded what's the difference between that and downgridded? I know one faces up and the other Down but what advantages is their to having it up?

5. I have seen upgrid bubble higher than a downgrid by a bit. To my knowledge though I think I'm the only one that has a ssfg hybrid upgrided. So it will be interesting to see how it works.

6. That is very interesting indeed, I might have to request it myself

7. Here's a review from January.

8. [quote name='"twister1616"']Anyone have a rough estimate on sizing for these bad boys?[/quote]

My bent neck gridded stemline hybrid was supposively 9" but sits around 10-11".

Bent neck I think is a must for these little tubes cause they do bubble lol.

I'm about to drop some $$ on a stereo matrix next week hopefully :smoke:

9. Yea I saw that review. I do a blog so my reviews for that to. Mine has a upgrid though so a little different.

10. #31 GhostVapor, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
    guy on fuckcombustion got the hybrid upgrid about a month ago. if you follow their fb, they recently sold a left handed version ($175 - it had a full crack, repaired, no function impairment), he had custom ordered the right-hand one, ray made a lefty and a front-load. its a larger piece though, the front-load is selling for $300.

[​IMG]

11. Hey yo Toby did u recieve your stemline hybrid today like u thought?; lookin forward to that review

12. Lol that piece looks so weird! I like it though. Mail doesn't run here for like 4 more hours.

13. ya the review i showed you is upgridded.
    8 x 3 upgridded to be specific.

14. Well leave it to usps. My package wont be here till tomorrow even though it says online guaranteed by today

15. That's such a huge buzzkill man. :mad:

Oh well, only one more day to wait for your beauty haha. I'm thinking of picking up a similar tube from them, looking forward to your review, although I'm sure it's gonna be great haha.

16. That sucks man, still a sick piece tho sure itl be great

17. I'm gonna wait and post the review wedensday. I am getting my HD camera/camcorder than so want to do it justice.

18. sweet cant wait! im ordering mine today

19. Let me know what you get.