goodsmoke joes blue berry skunk grape god grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by goodsmokejoe, Oct 11, 2012.

1. She really don't have much more color, but the smell is it. I like the smell on #1 also but 2 is the keeper. I will post a pic tonight for you before I defoliate. I am pretty sure but will come down but it depends #1 looks like it might could go a little longer but the #2 looks pretty done

2. Yea the og Dom phenos do tend 2 go a lil longer Imo can't wait 2 see the pics

3. Here is the #2 pheno of Sour Papito. Got more pics in my journal and some of #1.
    I put down 4 Purple Papitos and 3 of them appear to be really og stretchy.
    Even though I like the smell of #1 I still think #2 is clear cut winner.
    I am excited to harvest them this weekend, I have the #2 I have already started I want to grow a really big Sour Papito to see how she do

Attached Files:

4. She's a beautiful girl bro hats off u did ur thing with her can't wait til u grow her out huge I know u gon really rock her

5. This pheno was only in a 4 gallon pot and yielded better than the #1 in a 5 gallon pot. I really love her smell though. I expect her to be around a while

6. Lol glad u found a keeper bro. Now wait til u get them purple ps flowering

7. Man I can't wait for them. Still haven't had the chance to cut clones yet. But next few days, need more healthy growth.

8. Have any of em showed there sex yet?

9. No not yet, but one of my Gummy Bears has shown female. They had a stagnant point because I was out of b soil and had no time so I bought a bag of soil which was really shitty soil. Hurt everything badly, then I made some soil and x planted them. Now they are doing great. They should show something soon I would think.

10. Joe please tell me a little about purple Papito smoke and all. Quality, taste, smell, hermie rate. 3 of the 4 are stretchers it appears they are double the height of the 4th which is squaty and bushy. And a confirmed male. Thinking about growing him out to hit Alien Nightmare

11. I made The purple papetos trying to add more potency n density 2 the grape God cut I got. So far I've found str8 sour p. plants with purple buds. Others are grape God replicas just more frost n better yield but then u get the epitome of purple papeto great color rock hard buds n high yield. Purple alien nightmare sounds legit

12. Looks like we gonna see what happens. And I want to run the F2's to find a Sour P male to hit to AN. I have been looking for a boyfriend for Alien Nightmare for a while

13. If u got the clones u might as well do both. That way u can see what male passed on the best traights

14. Some of my indoor g.s.c just harvested doin a full update 2nite 1446471982063.jpg 1446472011076.jpg

15. Sup Joe.
    Guess I need to give a smoke report.
    So the Sour Papito #1 did hermie but just a few small pollen sacks at the node under a few flowers. But I don't thi k it released viable pollen because it seems all seeds came from the damn Bruce Jenner #4.
    The smoke on #1 is primo smell I very good sour kush smell.

#2 is the shit no hermie, amazing slight sweet lemon kush smell and it's so frosty, oh so frosty. Yider just over 2 oz in a 3 gallon pot. I am pretty happy about that

16. Soon bday like a winner my sour p. Only gives me like 2-3 zips in a 10 gal. #1 sounds a lot like mines except 4 the hermie at least they weren't viable pollen sacs

17. Yep. But that #2 is a winner. I think in a bugger pot it will produce well.

18. I'm sure it will u got me think in bout poppin more f1s to find keeper more like urs

19. sorry for the lack of input in the thread I'm Bout 2 do an update on the Indoor wen I get home

20. Not a full update n a few hrs late lol but hers veg 1447730795648.jpg
    These is my favorite d.b s female i got outta 10 beans 1447730869160.jpg
    This is my fav b.b.h.b x iceroads female 1447730978180.jpg
    3 ladyjane ladies 1447731019882.jpg
    Budroom 1447731048651.jpg
    Freshly harvested b.b.s 1447731086685.jpg
    I know the garden is suffering ins take a cop out n blame it on the o.d harvest lol soon enough my girls gin be on top of there fame tho just wait