goodsmoke joes blue berry skunk grape god grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by goodsmokejoe, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Yeah hopefully its worth the effort . I'll stay tuned. I know its nice to have the space to do experiments. As soon as I haarvest ill be starting my breeding experiments

2. So what all you gonna cross Joe?

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden

3. Wats happenin tx first I'm going to spray a b.b.s clone with colloidal silver to make it herm then put it in a seprate room with a grape god clone n let them flower together so I can have a cross of that . I was also thinkin of spraying a grape god n putting that with this og # 13 I just picked up . All the while ill have 10 purple #1 seeds ILL be germing right after I harvest to find a good male n maybe even a good female. I also sent my order in to reeferman seeds for a pack of sour diesel hopefully I find a good male in . So basically a purple colored version of my b.b.s . A purple kush . And a purple diesel .and probably a mix between the og n diesel

4. I had some freetime today so I took a couple plants out into natural light n took some pics hope u like
    B.b.s

ForumRunner_20130112_234341.png

ForumRunner_20130112_234426.png

A grape god

ForumRunner_20130112_234507.png

ForumRunner_20130112_234533.png

ForumRunner_20130112_234603.png

5. You the man Joe! Seriously. I want that BBS

6. If every thing goes as planned when I make my crosses Ur gonna be one of my qiality testers

7. I was on that same mind set Joe. I really can't wait to get better at this crossing thing.

8. This will be my first cross I ever made I hope it goes well

9. You both are on the quality test team for my crosses =)

10. Good to know bro now we all just gotta get these crosses going

11. My first couple crosses will probally be OG Kush X AK 47, and Chemdawg X Blackwater

12. Both of them sound like they'd be good ass crosses. I'm gonna buy some colloidal silver to make a couple crosses with my grape god. I just got a clone of og 13 and of cataract kush so Im gonna try to make my own purple og strain first or a purple kush

13. Those sound like they could have great potential

14. I am playing with the grape god for a cross, but I really want to find a great super skunk male from my seeds and use that to cross with GDP, Lavender, and my Grape God. I am working on a plan that will possibly allow me to keep a few strains alive but not take up to much space or light.

15. Could u share it bro cuz that's the only problem I'm running into

16. Oh yeah tx id life to make a purple plant that carries the ogs smell and high n I wanna cross my b.b.s to grape god so I can give the grape god more vigor

17. Nice,

What I plan to do is use these CfL's I started with to make a mom area. I figure even 50w of light 24/7 should keep them vegging. I will trim them to keep them small. Hope that will work

18. Still like TX's cross idea of Blackwater and Grape God, would be a wonderful cross to play with. If I were t oget a good grape god pheno I could make that. I have 2 black water seeds. Hopefully a good Pheno in one of them

19. I also want to cross my Grape God with GDP. Call it "The God Daddy" or just "The God Father"
    We all have some amazing ideas. Can't wait to see them come to reality.

20. Aye bro u could call it granddaddy grape
    But yeah can't wait to get things going