goodsmoke joes blue berry skunk grape god grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by goodsmokejoe, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Its been a min but heres a n update

ForumRunner_20121024_080456.png

2. Its been 9 days

3. Its been 9 data since transplant

4. They look happy. I am transplanting my young ones from 3 gallon today to 7 gallon.
    They look happy

5. Yeah there doin pretty good it just seems my b.b.s Is growing faster than my grape gods

6. Of my clones my grape god is 2 weeks older than my blackwater but blackwater is bigger. I plan to let the grape god veg 2 weeks longer than blackwater. I will harvest my first grape god Nov 10 and put blackwater clone to flower, then when I harvest blackwater I will flower grape god. That will also allow them to be harvested close to same time. Then I harvest Super Lemon Haze end of December. I will put a new super lemon haze in, and add my new strain for 4 total strains in my grow, and add a second 600w light. I am stokes. 1200w 4 monster plants. It's time to cut clones. Yay!

7. Ive read that that grape god Is a aloe grower it must be cuz its indica dominance

8. This is my first grape god run and it is much shoeter Thant other plants. That and my blackwater were same height at switch to 12-12 and now blackwater is like 2 foot taller. I think my grape god only stretched a few short inches. But her buds are covered in crystals and she finishes fast they say.

9. Heres an update its been 2 weeks since transplant

ForumRunner_20121029_215232.png

The 2 in the bottom right corner are grapegod the rest are b.b.s

10. They look super healthy and happy bro

11. Thanks bro there growing all organic water only in foxfarms happy frog soil.
    Thats only cuz there freshly rooted clones. I would like to keep growing water only do you think i could topdress and mix the soil with worm castings and grow water only

12. [quote name='"goodsmokejoe"']Thanks bro there growing all organic water only in foxfarms happy frog soil.
    Thats only cuz there freshly rooted clones. I would like to keep growing water only do you think i could topdress and mix the soil with worm castings and grow water only[/quote]

I can't seem to find where my wife put my recipe since we moved. A lot of shit has not been found yet. But the organic forum will have some recipes that you can try. I would get more soil or make your own, is kelp meal, worm castings and a few more things and use that. Other options might be just to top dress like you say and feed some guano in flower. I am following another journal that is doing that. There are different options but the way I do it, only way I know is to mix a soil and let it sit a few weeks. Then use it. And a big pot is best. Let me see if tomorrow I can find you a good recipe on here and paste it to your thread for you to check out.

13. Look at easy organic soil mix for beginners. In the organic section. Great starter soil. You can make that and build as you like.

14. That blueberry skunk has me fascinated. That and purple skunk. I like skunk!

15. Yea ive been growing the Blue Berry skunk for like 2 years its my favorite smoke ive grown n ive had a couple strains my second fav was bluewidow from dina fem

16. I grew the blue widow, shamefully it's the least favorite I have grown so far. But it did give me 13 oz off one plant. But I only grew it once. Possibly I didn't grow it the best.

But I love blueberry crosses And skunk. I plan to cross my grape god with super skunk eventually

Sent from the Green Green Garden of Eden

17. Do you have any suggestions on a 8-9 week strains im in the procesa of getting a Bigger genetic stock n u seem to have a good Eye for dank

18. Sorry about the slow respond.

I have grown a limited number of strains, and know a little about the strains some friends grew. So here goes

I have grown:

Power Kush 8 week. Nice taste ok smoke but not that special

El Aqumista ak47xnl cross. Super super frosty 9 weeks. Amazing look and smoke ok smell ok flavor. Partially memorable as total package.

Spicy White Devil. I really liked. Jack Herer x blueberry. 8 week strain. Sweet smell good flavor great high. Good grow. Produced well. Not picky.
    Thumbs up here

Chemdawg. Love the smell, love the taste. Tough grow ok producer. Thumbs up here but might challenge you first run till you get to know her.
    Thumbs up.

Currently growing Grape God, Blackwater? super lemon Haze. I like all 3 so far but still first run.

A friend grew Fire Bubba Kush. That shot was bomb. Amazing. Good yield. Thumbs up

And currently I just popped the Sour Dreams

I gotta say I am super
    Excited about my sin city seeds I have. Going off what friends say their gear is top notch.

So of I had to recommend anything. I would say
    Chemdawg
    Spicy White Devil
    El Aquimista possibly
    And anything from Sin city seeds
    And as of now
    Blackwater.
    But I am really up on sin city seeds
    And blackwater.
    And once I had a single sour diesel seed that was earth moving. 3 friends grew same strain and was not near as good as mine. Different seed. I think I just totally licked out with my phenotype. But Diesel was bomb.
    That's my experience

19. Thanks bro im leaning tword the spicywhite dévil im in love with blueberry crosses an ive always wanted to grow jack herrer so i think that just took the cake

20. [quote name='"goodsmokejoe"']Thanks bro im leaning tword the spicywhite dévil im in love with blueberry crosses an ive always wanted to grow jack herrer so i think that just took the cake[/quote]

Good choice. Are you just getting one. If not look at blackwater. Smells great.
    I really enjoyed growing the spicy white devil, to the point that I got more when I knew I had to let my cut go. Blueberry strains are the shit! But the blackwater has that sweetness similar.