Collab Coyle Condenser - Munny Collaborations

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GlassOtaku, Oct 10, 2012.

1. They are functional and they are fantastic! Lol Seinfeld reference. Buy yeah if your looking for one let me know. I have three!

2. PICS PICS PICS!!!:hello:

3. Damn lucky fool.. The day I have enough money to own shit like that is the day I get the tumer remover from my left ass cheek.

4. I was at my buddy's house two days ago just dabbing and having a good time. He brought out his new Coyle Condenser one of a kind Polar Bear. Thing was beautiful looked like a Munny but more custom. Anyways three dabs in I'm trying to get the torch to work and between me and him was this beautiful rig. Anyhoozerssss I'm still trying to get the torch to work and it aint working for me so i passed the the torch to my friend and midway it hit the dabber held in the polar bears hand. Immediately the piece fell 3 inches to the table and the joint snapped off cleanly with the HE v2 nail. The night turned into a bummer but i had to go deep into my own funds to replace my friends piece. All in all he broke even and I'm stuck with this $2400 Coyle Condenser that is broken and im waiting on options of what to do with it. I messaged Coyle and Fishbone.

Shit happens mannnnn :/

5. Wow that sucks major cock

6. Are you looking to let the one on the right go? How much?

7. :smoking: 800 per inch

8. Not actively selling him sorry. It would take $6k though.

Thx

10. #32 lechugas, May 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    Major COCK!

11. Dude, that guy was ripped out of his fucking mind when he made those. Lol.

12. I love these little things but I do believe I'll have to wait on full legalization for something like this, when state farm pays for my broken glass art/function pieces.

13. I'm with you, I don't roll that big at all haha. 5 grand for a piece of glass is insane. I get that it's one of a kind, but do they really need to sell it for that much to make a decent profit? That's just... wow.

14. would be honored to puff from anyone of these MASTERPIECES! :bongin: