VAPE PEN anyone own one???

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GREENBOY GTR, Oct 10, 2012.

1. ya herbs definitely are more smokey out of it - but its a strong and clean tasting hit. the vaping is more on the oils and concentrates, but hitting the dry herb is a nice bonus

2. Vaporcone is ridiculous to me personally. they are literally gentlemans dry herb cartridge + 20$ unexplainably.
    owned that and the original "Vape Pen" like 2 years ago + omicron. honestly just gave them all away and got an ambassador kit its got herbs, oil, etc. and they are all fillable in a way that doesn't make you feel like a crack head (i.e. torching the side of an omicron cart, etc.)
    i'd give that a shot if you're looking for a 'pen style' vape for herbs and oils. other plus is its cartridge based and comes with a few.

IF you dont mind not having cartridges you can toss, and dont need it to be TOTALLY pen like, check out the pax ploom :p its fucking sexy.

3. Vapor cone is just a fucking GENTLEMANS rip off. They didnt exist until after. That company is a shameless scam. NO ONE BUY A VAPOR CONE. IT IS A SCAM. Get a GENTLEMANS, or a gpen, or anything instead.

4. A mflb is a vaporizer...

5. They are cool at first but the one that my friend had stopped working after a week. Get a trippy stick. They are cheaper and work better.

6. I've had my atmos thermo w (Not the atmos raw) for about a month now and I'm really happy with it. An excellent little oil vape pen in the same style as the cloud. Super discreet too which is always a plus