Txbudlovers Dank Destination

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TXbudLover, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Yo good look bro

2. Thx you too. I will be watching you, bumping your thread.

3. image-1644552484.jpg

Attached Files:

4. Each day when I am at work I just wish I could go home an play with the girls. Lol
    It's funny how this has become such an enjoyable part of life.
    Gonna take the girls out today and do some training, give them a good look over for problems and do just a touch of defoliating the under growth of SLH

5. I'm with you bud! This has been by far my greatest investment I have ever made, I never though growing a plant let alone a weed would bring me such happiness and enlightenment, It seems everyday I am in my garden with my ladies..Friends just dont understand why I spend all my time with my ladies instead of going to the bar. But they surely do love the end result

6. Yes it is. I tell them it's more than just smoking, its deeper an there is much more to it.
    I try to get them to start also, but they are lazy. I just moved back to where my friends are. In Vegas everyone grew. In TX none of my friends do. They have all tried my work, and love it. Can't wait till my first harvest in TX. Haven't smoked since July 31st.

7. Yeah I've tried to get mine on it but they either can't afford it or still live at home (cause there too lazy to get out) That sucks you hasn't had any cheeba in 3 months!! But your harvest is soon and all will be good! I myself am about to flip! Ready for my first ever harvest! I have 4 plants at 26 inches an a few more around 20!

8. That's awesome bro. Congrats on your first grow. Enjoy the fruits of your labor.
    Yea, my first smoke will be so sweet. The Grape God. Can't wait. The problem will arise that people will start expecting hook ups to much. I will smoke with anyone as much as we can smoke. And a little sack here and there for close friends. But they start to expect it. And that sux. My first harvest or 2 will only be enough to get me by till my next, and nobody gets shit but high with me till I have enough to get me to next harvest. But they start dropping hints that they kinda expect it. All my people are grown, so they can if they wish. Only my 2 closest friends even k ow about it. But they think we just get pounds and pounds for free. And that's just not the case. They have no idea how much investment we put forth, time to learn, and care to grow.

9. Hope I don't sound greedy, I will smoke them stupid with love. Lol

10. I couldn't have said it better myself! You don't sound greedy at all, I will have no problem telling my friends (the select few that know) No. I'm with you I'll smoke EM out and dab them to the moon, but if I don't have enough to spare then
    Too bad, There is no one who will get a greater satisfaction and enjoyment out of those tasty nuggets more then the grower :)

And thanks for the wishes! It's been a thrilling ride, and the best part is about to start!

11. Yes it is. And you will love it. Just subbed to your grow. Nice. Can't wait to see some flowers

12. Thanks for subbin up!

13. :laughing: I'm really baked :bongin:

You not greedy man, people always think the plants are worth several pounds :poke: so expect you to hook them up with certain nugs off the plant and shit :laughing: Real talk my first indoor harvest one of my friends called one of my colas on my LST bush. I gave it to him because it yield way more than I expected off it.

14. I just left my job, My weekend starts now as well as the dabs lol :bongin:

15. In Vegas I was pulling about 3/4 a lb per harvest so I hooked up friends in TX big time. There was no way I could smoke it all. I even made an oz of BHO and 2 oz of bubble hash. But now they expect the same love an I only got some little plants.
    But they good people and I love them.

I offered to give them all the soil they need (water only grow) and whatever clones they want that I have. To design and set up their grows. All they gotta do is buy the gear and water the shit. Just LAZY.

After my first harvest they will see first Hand though how much we get. And they already know wifey and I are an oz a week.

16. [quote name='"Texrockdfw"']I just left my job, My weekend starts now as well as the dabs lol :bongin:[/quote]

Dab away bro. Enjoy for me!

17. Damn that is really lazy, you can cop a cooltube/ballast'bulb and fan combo for under 3 hundo lol.. SMH oh well

I am wanting to run a all organic coco (water only) grow.. But am a noob when it comes to what amendments to use, you have any advice/suggestions or a recipe?

18. I'll take a booger dab just for you doode :smoking:

19. [quote name='"Texrockdfw"']

Damn that is really lazy, you can cop a cooltube/ballast'bulb and fan combo for under 3 hundo lol.. SMH oh well

I am wanting to run a all organic coco (water only) grow.. But am a noob when it comes to what amendments to use, you have any advice/suggestions or a recipe?[/quote]

I have never grown in coco. But there are some amazing recipes in the organic forum. Anything by Jerry, chunk, or Lumperdawgz will work great. Organic is the way to grow for full smell and flavor. I use soil. It's easy

20. My goal is to be running organic either after this run or the next.. next year i would like to upgrade to a 4x8 tent and a drip system for feeding on just R/O water.. now that would be the shit!