Txbudlovers Dank Destination

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TXbudLover, Oct 9, 2012.

1. its still illegal.

2. #5742 NumeroUno, Sep 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2015
    contraversial .

3. U right bout that bro but f the feds making a natural growing plant illegal also nice 2 meet u numero uno I'm Goodson Joe what up !
    ^goodsmokejoe Damn spell check

4. #5744 NumeroUno, Sep 3, 2015
    Sorry, content not available.

5. #5745 NumeroUno, Sep 3, 2015
    no sex in the champign room haha

6. I hit them with captain jacks (keep a bottle) on day 1, serenade on day 3, neem on day 6 tomorrpw

7. Anyone have any idea what's up with this plant? Kinda think she needs some epsom
    Here

Attached Files:

8. She looks hungry.. Typically you would have some burn on the leaves and purple stems if it was Magnesium.

Might not hurt to do a kelp and EWC slurry for her. Something with some grub in it!

9. Nitro dawg . hey we should start a new strain call it Nitro Dawg!

10. Thanks Ronnie. Will do!

11. Is it a papeto

12. Yes sir it is. All 3 are doing it

13. The sour papetos are 4 the most part pale green even when fully healthy. all mines start paling out as they got into flowering bro its just the strain

14. Ok good. Now I feel better but still am giving them a slurry tonight. One because I want them to be happy and two because I already made it. Lol

15. It couldn't hurt bro. Who's knows u might mess around n treat her better than I can

16. Better Than daddy? Noooooo
    I just want to treat her right and make her feel loved so she will put out. That damn #3 pheno is so OG lanky. Stretch to the sky

17. I'm going dry for a bit. Ya'll make me salivate so I stay away a bit lol.

18. Don't feel bad. I am a half away from being g dry till early Oct

19. Ha i have not smoked i days Though when i did it sure was good . that texas cream cheese ! blue cream . whatever you wanna call the shut its good.

20. Oh no.....not the herpes. Lol...I haven't seen any lately, but I'm gonna go spray my shit down. Bugs gone wild this summer. Haha