Txbudlovers Dank Destination

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TXbudLover, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Looking great Joe, is that a hillside?!? Lol

2. Good lookin bro it ain't hillside but the clearing is bout all I could ask 4

3. Looks good Joe. I am peanut butter and jealous over here. I want an outdoor grow.

4. Morning y'all

5. What's up tex!

6. Watson happening Thanks bro this is Prolly gonna be my best year yet

7. That's good shit Joe. They look amazing.

Here is a little more of the room got some work done last night, then I got high.
    Little update of the finishing work

Attached Files:

8. Good look in bro I see u tx that room gonna be pushing out weight in notime ( so u just gin get all Afrio man on huh lol)

9. Guess what's in the slow cooker

Attached Files:

10. vagina? Please tell me its vagina... *seeing the pic I of course know its not vagina, but I like vagina, and I'm voting for vagina still... VAGINA VAGINA POON!!!!

11. Vagina is always a wiener!! Kaitlyn Jenner!! Haha

Attached Files:

13. </blockquote>Fuck, that's funny shit. Poor dog is as confused as the rest of us. Lmao

14. I also vote vagina, even though I know it's not

15. I've been looking at getting that same can-fan. I am using a ventech now but looking to upgrade. Looking forward to seeing it work.

16. That thing is a tornado maker bro

17. At the National Gardner best garden center around. Gotta get some compost, rock dust, work castings, and some flowers to make wifey happy.
    About to mix 60 gallons of soil

18. I got 4 ventech 240's and they OK, nothing to write home about tho.. Got a big beast in my garage, tempted to put up.. I'm afraid it's gonna suck the mylar off the walls, lol...
    right?

right?

Lol...

19. Sup fellas. Got more work done tonight. Painted the ceiling and a few small areas I don't see fit to out mylar,just used flat white paint. Got my co2 line hung and drilled sealed. I put all the plants in the flower room to veg a few more days. Then some will come out and back to veg but I can use my 600w MH in the big room just a t5 in veg. I also have some work to do in the veg room tomorrow, want to paint the walls, ceiling , and floor, bud my clone shelf and hang the clone/small plant veg area light. Finish Installing the mylar, and that's about it. Got a few more things I want to buy like the Co2 sensor that controls my release and keeps it at my desired level.

20. Here is the progress. Still got minor touch up like make the mylar smoother and finish that last wall, but now I just need functional.

Attached Files: