Txbudlovers Dank Destination

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TXbudLover, Oct 9, 2012.

1. That's awesome bro!!

2. #5402 A.O., Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
    I'll be near you guys around the 4th of July! So stoked to get some legit enchiladas.

Baby numba 2, congratulations!! Wastin no time huh?

3. The food in south texas... omg... my favorite place for fast food is El Zerrape. Other wise most stripes have great tacos in the morning... I lived in harlengen for quite a while... O how I miss the food.

4. Thanks fellas. I am in a good spot in life right now.

And yea I don't waste no time. Lol
    Wife said on my birthday we should start trying for #2 because you don't know it could take some time. On her birthday she was preggo exactly a month later. Lol

5. Tomorrow I get to put the covering in my walls. Doing pky wood and insalation board. Gotta pick up an ac I am gonna use a portable I think for now. I got my dehumidifier and fan I need a second fan to cool the sealed light system.

6. 2 days work done. Alll I have left is ceiling, dokrs, electrical, insulation

7. Trying. Sealing up all the seams tonight. Caulk every where

8. At least it's not cock everywhere.

9. Sup erry body

10. Sup Hype. How goes it.
    Just discovered a problem. I bought a portable ac that only has an exhaust tube no intake. Smell leak and prevents my room from being sealed.

11. Are you sure? Mine has a vent/filter on the back

12. Mine is the same way.. I don't use it anymore.. They do usually have air filters, but I'm not sure on yours. Wht model do you have?

13. It's a 9,000 BTU LG. It draws air into the room from around the bottom sides then expels heat out the back tube. I thought about keeping it outside the room and just venting it into the room, or just sell it and get a window unit

14. Here is the progress in the room. Hope to have it done tomorrow, then all I will have to do is dial in climate and finishing aesthetic work

Attached Files:

15. Looks like what ya been needing for awhile now!! Lol....looks good brotha!!

16. Tx's dream room! Nice work man!

17. Good lookin room! And congrats on the 2nd kiddo dude! Woot woot!

18. Looking forward to seeing it full of life.