Txbudlovers Dank Destination

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TXbudLover, Oct 9, 2012.

1. That extra 6 inches ain't that big of a deal dude.. Let's get the party started! :metal:

2. #5162 HTownBudz, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2014
    I second this notion!! Ha

Can't really say nothing though. Lol..I haven't made my upgrades either!! Ha

3. Mini split is on its way as we speak. :cool:

4. jealous over hear. How much if I may ask? What manufacturer?

5. I got the LG 24,000btu model. It was 2,235 bucks with all the lines, drains, hoses, plus a stand to connect the outside unit to the house.. everything I need, except its not installed, but I got a buddy for that. :)

6. That's what's up. That should be way more efficient than your window unit.

7. Si mon. Plus I can drop another 1k light in the flower room. :smoke:

8. I wish i could say that. I got one buddy in carpentry etc and he works 12hr days n two jobs lol

9. i really don't have any trusted friends in Austin. All my people gotta come from outta town. I got a few folks I chill with but nobody that can know about this.
    That's nice about the new light, same space? Or getting bigger

10. Subd in if that's cool with u guys trying to learn the ropes all over again
    Another Texan by the way

11. Welcome JD. Blades always welcome especially Texans

12. Much appreciated loving this thread man I've read the entire thing from page one in the last three days. Love reading about something I love

13. Wow. I got plans to get it rolling along again. If I ever get off work and have time to build my new flower room

What part of TX do you reside in if you wish to share

14. Fort worth

15. Stepped out to smoke a joint and saw this

Attached Files:

16. He's really straining on that first pic!! Lmao

17. Lil dude might need a sugar leaf after that wild ride lol

18. He was just sitting there waiting. About 10 minutes later he ate a bug. Then chilled again. Total ambush hunter

19. Wonder if maybe just one would eat some of the pest ir do they like a lil veg in there diet just a thought

20. Pretty sure pest no veg for him. But I could be wrong. He and his crew have been around my garden since last year and cause no damage just help.