Txbudlovers Dank Destination

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by TXbudLover, Oct 9, 2012.

1. How big is your area hype?
    i like them quite a bit. I should probably and now will install a drip system. That's a great idea. But I do prefer the cheaper cloth pots just because price. I have some that are 4 years old and still work great

2. They are pretty expensive, sucks too since I am switching over to organic water only in a 18 gal SIP here in a month. O well.

3. 8 x 9.5ish.. Its awesome. I already want bigger tho. Gotta get this tent going first. LEDs here tomorrow, got the screen supplies except the string. 6x6 is a good area, almost not enuff for the vertical tho. You could probly run 4 monsters in there I bet tho..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. you gonna rock the LED hype. Glad you got it
    The 6x6 is just a temp setup, we hope to buy a house by the first of the the at so I don't want to make to permanent a room. But with the new baby wifey wants me to keep "all you weed stuff outside" as she says it. But she gave me freedom to build a good room and a man cave The Gas Chamber as we call it

i ran a 15 gallon SIP once and it rocked. I like the SIP idea had the idea of making a 5x5 hydro tray into a sip where I just set plants on top. But it is kinda a hastle and if you seal the room humidity will skyrocket.

5. Ready to get this fired up again.
    Getting some new seeds down, gettimg the moms ring and ready for clone. We lost a few mom's Bay Dream, Diesel Fire and this might be the last run for a few more plants haven't decided yet. I have lots of great beans to pop, and more I want to buy.

6. #5147 TXbudLover, Oct 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2014
    So here is the plan

Here is the space I am to clean up and start the h
    Build out today

Here are the moms and parking lot clones
    We have Alien Nightmare the Keeper Cut
    Sour Dreams my longest running strain ever
    LA Chocolate 2nd run can wait to do a side by side with her momma LA Confidential

Emdog courtesy of the parking lot, quite the vigorous grower

Cherynobl one I have been curious about for a few years now

LA Confidential also very excited about her.

Once the room is complete I will start putting the girls in as they are ready to get my perpetual rolling. Quite excited.

The plans for the room are a 6 x 6 x 6.5 room but now am considering just a 6x6x6 for simplicity sake being that this is just for a few months while wifey and I look to buy a house by December or so.

Iron do you think that extra 6 inches head space will be that helpful?

Here are the new seeds put down

5 reg Soma G13 Haze x Lavender
    1 Barney's Critical Kush
    1 Delicious Critical Jack
    1 Dinafem Cheese

These are the snacks that will provide the energy needed for this task

Attached Files:

7. So change of plans. Started cleaning, got high,cleaned more, got higher, got distracted and started transplanting plants, noticed I need soil, went to garden center across town (very good one), got compost, expanded shale, ewc, rock dust, So now I am wetting up some sunshine #4 to mix with ewc for my seedling mix, then about to clean some more (right after this joint) so I can mix soil unless the walking dead stops me

8. Yep. The Walking Dead also sidetracked me.

Oh well got lots done, some progress in the garage, soil is half mixed

9. A little Emdog action. Great structure

Attached Files:

10. Oh yeah, love that thing!! Here's a month later!! Lol ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413859516.265627.jpg

11. How much stretch did you get?
    Iron said double

12. Sup everyone!

13. What up man, stretch was about double Id say. Maybe a tad more.

14. Better pull out my ruler and see

15. If I use my pee're as a ruler it would take forever to go inch by inch