Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best Strain for day time smoke, and question about CBD content

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Newbie2greens, Oct 8, 2012.

1. #1 Newbie2greens, Oct 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2012
    What is the best strain for a day time smoke? One where you dont have couch locked, Where you can still function and go to work and just feel happy and upbeat but not crazy?

Also does anyone know if the CBD content really effect memory as in help you not loose your short term memory while you smoking? If so is there a strain like the one above that has CBD in it?
    Back in school I would smoke and forget a lot of what happened when I was smoking and I am trying to avoid that.

2. I've loved both Headband and Pineapple Xpress. Left me energetic.

3. sour diesel is good to me during the day, as is alaskan thunderfuck and the afore mentioned pineapple express. as for cbd, alot of the ruderalis/landrace strains have a higher cbd concentration.

4. the ones people named, along with green crack, blue dream, super silver haze, and other dank sativa strains. great for daytime medicating, will make you feel cerebral, happy, and will improve your overall mindset. and i believe CBD contents are higher in indica strains, such as freddy krueger og