First of all id like to explain my room a bit.
Im running Two Magnum XXXL 6" sealed (LMAO not...) hood, each equipped with two 600 watt ballasts totaling 2400w of light. My current grow is in flood tables but for this thread i plan on making a pertepual grow thread in coco. Reason being i can move them seperately and i gain 8" as opposed to using my current Ebb&Flow Tables.
Anyways back to the Equipment.
Totaly sealed room fed buy Co2
Two F6 stealth 6" fans, one per hood.
one Vortex 4" fan and carbon air filter for air scrubbing.
Two 25 pint dehumidifiers
One Sentinel CHHC-4 Total Enviroment Controller
Three Standing 16" Ossicating Fans
Four 600w dimable Quantum Ballasts
One GrowZone dimable fan speed controller
GrowZone Ballast switch
Innovating Plant Products
So the Current grow is Super Critcal Haze
Current date Start of week four today
Current Trich picture close up
Seeds started TONIGHT
Kalasnikova x 1
AK-47 x White Widow
8 weeks, with production up to 750 gr/m2.
Very good for SoG and SCRoG.
Ready at the end of September
(North hemisphere) with a production up to 1000 gr/plant.
Medium-size, branchy plant.
OG Kush x 1
Type Sativa: 25% Indica: 75%
Yield 50-60 grams
Harvest month October
Height of the plant 70-100 cm
Genetic background Chemdawg x Lemon Thai x Pakistani Kush
Cannabinoid content Extremely high
Flowering time 8 weeks
Sensi Star x 1
Winner 1st prize Highlife Cannabis Cup 1999 (Bio category)
* Winner 1st prize High Times Cannabis Cup 1999 (Indica category)
* Winner 2nd prize High Times Cannabis Cup 2000 (Indica category
* Plant of the Year 2003, High Times magazine
* Winner 1st prize Highlife Cannnabis Cup 2004 (Bio category)
* Winner 2nd prize Highlife Feria Barcelona 2004
* Winner 3rd prize International Cannagraphics 2005
* Winner 3rd prize Copa La Bella Flor Spain 2005
* Winner 3rd prize High Times Cannabis Cup 2005
* Winner 2nd prize Champions Cup Spain 2005
*winner 3rd prize Highlife cup 2009 (hydro)
* Plant of the Year 2009 / 2010 Spain (soft secrets)
* Winner 1st prize Highlife Cannnabis Cup 2010 (Hydro category)
Type: Mostly Indica with a hint of Sativa
Flowering time: 56-63 days indoors. Outdoors beginning of October (n.L.)
Yield: 350-450 g per m2 indoors. Outdoor 400 - 500 grams per plant
Suitable environments: Indoors. Outdoors between 50º n.L. and 50º s.L.
Effect /Buzz: Strong body high possible cerebral effect
Super Star x 1
Delta 9 Labs
strain type Indica 70% Sativa 30%
buzz uplifting, creatively clear headed
taste/smell sweet, super pungent/ combo of lylacs and lemons
flowering time 8-8.5 weeks
parents Sensi Star(female) (50%) Sensi Star (male) (50%)
yield 300-500 g/m2 (1-1 2/3 oz./ft. 2)
Edited by Unhinged, 08 October 2012 - 03:54 AM.
Added some BS ;)