Gay guys can't smoke? What?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JakeMader, Oct 7, 2012.

1. ¡MUY MALO!

2. On the contrary weed is highly feminized and full of estrogen it might queer people up

3. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Historically yes.  Traditionally within the last 100 or so years knitting has been a hobby/craft reserved for women.  Maybe it's just an American thing.  That's beside the point.  flyboi's post was clearly a derogatory barb meant to attack his target's masculinity.  He can say otherwise all he wants to.  There is no other plausible explanation for it.  That's my point.  I appreciate the history lesson but it really has no relevance here. 

5. That's why it turns them straight! They are getting action from a female xD

6. Most are that's why I said I am smart and ignorant at the same time. We all have space to grow

"A Princess and a Spartan trapped in the same body"
    --
    How my brother in the marines describes me

7. he is not your friend

8. I'm not a historian, so I can't speak to this. What I can speak to or ask questions about is (patriarchy) influencing conversations.

One question: why did the guy bring masculinity in to the post when it seemed not to be needed?

Second question: why did I, while trying to ask him a question about his statement about his masculinity suggest he knits

You can't have it both ways,you can't suggest both that gender does not matter and then get crossed when I suggest he knits. If you are saying I emasculated him, one must ask, why is his masculinity in question in the first instance..... He mentioned it

Yes why?

"A Princess and a Spartan trapped in the same body"
    --
    How my brother in the marines describes me

9. No, he is just a ignorant tool. You can't help these people. There too far gone to help...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Sophistry at it's finest.  Well done sir.  Bravo.  I stand by my statement.  You intended to insult him by striking where you assumed he was weakest.  This conversation is going nowhere.  Have a nice day, sir.  :)    

11. All y'all stop n smile take a breath take a toke n feel free to thank yo boy fo reminding y'all

12. You should steal his shit every time you can. If he tries to pin it on you just be like "Bitch plz. I'm loaded and fresh to death I don't need your shit." Then pose like Andrej Pejic here to prove your point.

[​IMG]