Gay guys can't smoke? What?!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JakeMader, Oct 7, 2012.

1. I'm a 19 year old gay guy, and earlier on today one of my friends told me I shouldn't be blazing because I'm gay. What the hell? Does anyone actually agree with this is he just one of those dickhead stoners that thinks he's all that.

2. That's the most ridiculous outlandish statement I've heard in a while...

Your friend sounds like a fuckin asshole.... no offense to you

3. Lol, neither. Your friend is a homophobic moron. That is all.

"HE LIKES COCK THEREFORE HE CANT SMOKE MARIJUANA"

4. Well, you should be able to make loads of new friends in the City, lots of gay folks here...

5. [quote name='"jmick"']Well, you should be able to make loads of new friends in the City, lots of gay folks here...[/quote]

Y'all are the best partners to toke with.....

6. I second this statement.

7. Your friend is an idiot. Some of the biggest stoners I know are gay.

8. [quote name='"donella"']

Y'all are the best partners to toke with.....[/quote]

For sure y'all keep it so real.....the real truth serum comes out #imjustsaying lolz

9. Yea that's outlandish and bullshit

10. never heard of that one...

after you give his face a swift kick with an army boot, ask why gay people shouldn't enjoy the good herb?

then tell him you heard people with army boot heel marks on their face shouldn't smoke pot...it seems to cause cause them to make stupid comments.

11. You are a Blade, therefore you can smoke.

12. Maybe your friend shouldn't be breathing because he's consuming precious oxygen that is reserved for those of us who actually have a brain.

Sorry, but homophobic or not, this has got to be one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

13. Bullshit. lol I'm a gay and smoke bowls every single day. If anything we're better at burning weed because we're more experienced at sucking. :laughing:

14. I have to think his friend was joking and he just didn't get it...

I'm not going to start insulting somebody I don't know over something I don't know the context of.

15. Bahahahaha!

Best...comeback...ever.

16. One of my best friends is a gay guy who smokes

17. What reason did he give?

18. what difference does your sexual orientation make, the thc doesnt know your gay!

19. I didn't realize us heterosexuals had a monopoly on drugs LOL

keep on blazing those long and thick joints OP. (lol)

20. Actually the THC does know...

...and it's green with envy. :D