Economic Ecosystem

Discussion in 'Politics' started by finshaggy, Oct 7, 2012.

1. Economic ecosystems work like regular ecosystems right? No money and jobs (Grass and Seed) to pay the lower/working class. (Rabbits, mice, etc.)
    What happens to the people with all the money? (Top of the food chain)
    Then once the top of the food chain has been brought down to the standards of the current ecosystem, the rabbits and mice can adapt.

And there's always a bigger fish. America's been a little too high up on the international food chain for a while, and fuckin around with A LOT of peoples shit. I don't think without money we can last much longer just pointing guns at the whole worlds head.

There is a way to erase YOUR national debt to zero and still remain American in the end. If you think about politics and states and the government and everything. Think about regions, rules, states, territories, constitutions, poverty, the places where MJ use is highest. The places where civil rights movements and 60's movements in general occured (look at them now and in the past). THINK.

Shit can work out well in the end. Study your history, do some thinking. And talk to other people from random places. And talk about random things. Learn some stuff about regional differences. And maybe post something here or PM. I don't want to get into EVERYTHING right away on this thread.
    But maybe if I find some thoughtful inspired individuals we can discuss this openly. Maybe I'll get some good PM's, who knows. But I'd like to find some people that I can maybe share some stuff with.

2. If you studied history you would know that things will NOT be alright in the end. They always end poorly.. For most that is. Obviously up to this point the species has made it but we never used a lot of nukes so...

The people at the very top of the food chain cant be chopped down or taken out more than likely. They are convincing the average person however to chop down everyone in between the very bottom and very top. The people at the top are off retired on an island with many servants and helicopters.. And you don't even know they are there and they almost certainly have more influence on your daily life than the president does.

3. Also yes america has been fucking with peoples shit but america was just being used as a tool by the elite for their benefit and sticking us(the citizens) with the blame and even the blood on our soldiers.

4. Yeah, those three city states are fucked up.