monster vs red bull vs rockstar vs 5 hour etc

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by angstrom, Oct 7, 2012.

1. #41 angstrom, Oct 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2012
    dude, fuck all these drinks. my favorite energy drink is steel reserve baybeeee! 211 ftw!

oh yeah, if you ever have a really strong, nasty beer, just squeeze some lime in there and it takes the nastiness away and you can chug it like soda

2. I really prefer red bull. It tastes better and it always seems to help energize me. I don't like Monster just because of the taste. It probably works good but I just think it tastes weird.

3. Blue Full Throttle.

I started on Red Bull, moved heavily into Monster, then Rockstar, Amp, and now the blue Full Throttle. Regular Full Throttle tastes like ass though.

4. so do i. im starting to not even feel monsters anymore, which sucks cus when i first started drinking them they made me feel like speedy gonzales. anyone ever try those nuero drinks? i tried a nuero energy the other day and it worked like a charm, no crash. i dont know about the long term side effects though.

5. monster rehab orignal!!!!!!!

had horrible cotton mouth once i got done at my dealers (smoked close to a quarter kept matching bowls)

walked to the mini mart got some refreshments an seen the can was like :eek: new monster!!! tried it an fell in love with it drink it everyday :hello:

6. I like the Rockstar lemonade. I put one in the backpack for the way home on a hike, it really gets the heart going and I just feel like god, it's sustained for about an hourand it keeps me hydrated without a nasty taste in my mouth. I drink one and I can climb any ascent. The key to these energy drinks is moderation, that's said for anything but with these especially, I don't drink more than 2 a week max although it's sometimes tempting to start my morning with one I'll just stick with coffee.

7. ^ I agree rock star lemonade is the shit.

Hits the spot after a night of drinking too.

8. Spike Shooter, one of the strongest energy drinks at 711

9. Yellow rockstar. 2carbs FTW

10. I love Rockstar Punched Fruit Punch.. delicious.. but i rarely rarely drink caffeine.. one can of that shit has me tweakin' out

11. Hate most energy drinks, but I fucking love bawls
    [​IMG]

12. i found these really dank Synergy drinks at safeway. its organic kombucha, whatever that is, but it has energy in it and its organic so it doesnt have all the weird chemicals in it that the more artificial drinks do. that and its hella good, and its the same price as a monster. try the gingerade! its at safeway!

[​IMG]

13. ^sounds like sweet nectar of the gods but compared to the other drinks being discussed how does it perform? energy-wise.

14. [quote name='"HotDish"']I love Rockstar Punched Fruit Punch.. delicious.. but i rarely rarely drink caffeine.. one can of that shit has me tweakin' out[/quote]

Damn 0.o takes like 40 monsters in a week to have me tweakin

6 in a day has my jittery but that's it

15. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AdM-2dKnKM]Energy & Lack of Energy Issues - YouTube[/ame]

16. compared to monster, it has milder, longer lasting effects with no crash. the normal drinks give me sort of an anxious energy, whereas the kombucha gives me more of a relaxed, stoner like energy.

17. energy drinks are definately bad for you, and people definately drink them as a substitute for natural energy sometimes, but thats not the only reason to drink them. personally, i drink them to get a buzz. like beer, cus it feels good. or like a cigarette or weed or whatever. it feels good.

i agree with this man in saying that the modern world has sucked the energy right out of us, but not most significantly out of our bodies. we, todays' youth, are lacking spiritual energy. inner joy, its somtimes called, or fulfillment. so we turn to things outside of ourselves to give us joy, like energy drinks, and food, and other people, and so on. and just like an energy drink, whenever we turn to something outside of ourselves to give us joy, it always runs out, and we crash, and we need to go back for more.

ever notice how an energy drink will leave you with less energy than you had before you drank it? the same is true of every indulgence. you come seeking fulfillment, and you leave more empty than you were to begin with.

18. I actually bought a bottle today at Whole Foods and I liked it, deffinetly a different kind of energy, [buzz] and a lot more mild.

19. A shot of liquid B vitamins and a Black black cup of tea or coffee. same rush no canser

20. anyone try those Nuero drinks before? they are hella dank, and they work guuuuuuuuud. and im pretty sure they are good for you. 35 calories in 15 oz, no artificial colors or flavors, no crash, and best of all, the different flavors have different effects. nuero bliss has ingredients to reduce stress and enhance mood, nuero sleep is for beddy bye, nuero sport is for energy, and theres a handful of others. it has not failed me yet, and i highly reccomend it.

ive pretty much quit monster, (yes its a habit forming drug) but i'll still drink one when im coming down off a high and super unmotivated. then, its like sober juice.

[​IMG]