monster vs red bull vs rockstar vs 5 hour etc

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by angstrom, Oct 7, 2012.

1. hate them all

2. i only ever drink them with vodka, i prefer vodka with red bull over any of the others

3. I love the taste of an original green monster :) They seem to give me an energy boost too.

4. Rockstar Lemonade

5. Redline. I like the Spider drinks too, they taste good and they're cheap :p

6. Coffee works much better than any energy drink I've tried. Lemonade monster rehab tastes the best though. Everything else tastes pretty similar to one another

I heard nos is pretty strong stuff but I've never tried it.

7. i dont drink em. too expensive and probably bad for you.

I don't think i've had a caffeine/sugar buzz since i was probably 2 and i never drink caffeine really unless its coffee or somethin

8. i like monsters taste the best, redbull is ok but it cost way to much for what little they give, plus the caffeine content is less than what most energy drinks are. Rockstars are pretty good too, they are just not as avaible where i live. 5 hour energy is a rip off imo, it taste like otc cough syrup, it gives me energy no doubt, but for the price, and the taste you get with it, i just cant deal with that. another drink that works well is nos, it has high caffeine content(280 mg) per bottle depends on the bottle though...i used to like them, but had one recently, and i could not stand the taste. My all time favourite is the monster nitrous's, they work the best for me. got this other thing called an aeroshot, it works great too, you'd have to look it up, but it hits you instantly, it only has 100 mg of caffeine though... but to compare it though aeroshot>nos

9. Og kush

Jerk it

And start your day with tons of energy

10. [quote name='"ADStoker420"']Og kush

Jerk it

And start your day with tons of energy[/quote]

Id be taking a nap lol

11. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']

Id be taking a nap lol[/quote]

Hahaha i know i was kidding man :p

12. Five hour energy overall is the best for me. It's not filled with sugar wakes me up and unlike every other energy drink there's no come down once all that sugar is out of you. However I still prefer coffee over anything.

13. The "Absolute Zero" Monster energy drinks do it for me. 0 carbs and 0g of sugar and tastes so damn good,
    kinda expensive though but still cheaper than Red Bull;)

14. Monster. I use to have monster energy, but now I switched over to the monster tea's. So much better.

15. Too much sugar in most of these, so I avoid them most of the time.
    I hate redbull and "v" because they both taste like generic medicine to me.

I will admit, that I really enjoy "Rockstar" in the purple can, guava flavour.

16. I drink monster khaos (orange) every day. But Rockstar deffientl ahs mre of a kick, maybe because i dont drink it as much. rockstar punched is definetly dank. The red Nos is dank. Mostly all energy drinks are dank. I have a caffeine problem though.

17. i usually drink Monster, just love the flavors they have
    next would be rockstar, followed by red bull, followed by the others, such as AMP, NOS, etc

its bad, like really bad, i can drink two 495ml cans of monster and be fine
    i think i drink them a little too much

18. I used to drink 4 orange monsters a day. Hate red bull. Rockstar is alright. Monster has better flavors. I like Nos too cus it's grapefruit.

19. I've tried a lot of them, except 5 hour energy (Red bull, full throttle, amp, monster, etc). There was one named "Spike" that made me feel like I was having a heart attack, lol

20. #40 MangledChipmunk, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    Best energy drink I have ever had, I haven't had a chance to taste its lovely goodness lately sadly as most stores around where I live have taken it of the shelves. It isn't very mainstream from what I've seen, I may be wrong though.

[​IMG]