Need help with desert grow.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by imhungry, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Im going to try my first outdoor grow and i live out in the desert . Daily temps around 90-100 and at night in the 50s. I want fairly detailed watering information.I need to drive a bit to get to garden(at least where i plan on making 1).So i dont want to have to go out there often.I have used the search and cant find what i need. Can anyone help?Any information is helpful im not even sure the plants can take the temp drop.Thanks.

2. Hi, I live in quite a hot country, similar temps here to those you mentioned, except it's hotter in the nights here.

I have 4 large plants, I water them twice a day with 10 Litres a time (20 Litres a day in total) (5 or 6 gallons)

This seems to be plenty for them, I would add 2-3 litres for each additional plant you have.

How many do you have in total?

3. none yet, but plan on about 5.But i cant water that often i can go to the plot maybe 2 times a week.I heard somthing about jugs of water with pinholes in the bottom for a drip system, and thats looken like my best bet. Just looking for other info though.