Pulsar 7 vs VaporCone Elite

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Xevious, Oct 7, 2012.

1. I have finally came down to these 2 options anyone have any experience or would reccomend one over the other?

2. I own a pulsar7 you won't regret it

3. So just pack the pulsar 7 and vape away? Shake it around for even vaping and thats it? :)

4. I would take the elite - the voltage is higher and it subsequently hits harder, they have it on amazon now:

Amazon.com: Vaporcone Elite Kit: Electronics

5. how is it higher? i want to know this. i dont think they re created a new battery.

6. they say it is an internal adjustment, but i am not sure. there is definitely something different and stronger about their battery. ive thrown other 510 tips on it including regular ecig blend smoking, and it does hit stronger than my other pens.

7. I see what they did good luck with it let us know how long that lasts. over driving the batt like that.

8. so far 4 months and use it everyday. warranty is 6 mos so not too worried about it. you can def feel the higher quality in this battery over most the others. it feels a bit heavier which may be more battery or something like that. i am not an expert but the thing does hit damn good.

9. Is this a herb vape or a oil/concentrate vape?

10. sorry but 6 month warranty is crap compared to the lifetime i get on omicron or and the thermovape devices i have

its aoil vape that burns herb

11. [quote name='Hyekakan']sorry but 6 month warranty is crap compared to the lifetime i get on omicron or and the thermovape devices i have

apparently you can return it to a club and they dont ask any questions they just take it back, so it might just be effectively lifetime anyway. the bonus is hitting herb and that you can connect other things to it. also at less than half the price makes more sense. omnicron is not bad, but they purposely make the threading so you cant add anything else. i am using a gentleman's thc cart i picked up in SF on my vaporcone, and I know I could not do it on the omnicron or g pen, as I would just be stuck with their threading that they change. the only difference between omni and a regular ego-w is the threading change

12. I just got the VaporCone Elite. How the hell do I use it? No instructions whatsoever, and the videos are not very informative! They just tell you how to hit dry herb and use prefilled cartridges. They didn't get into how you fill the cartridge up with oil at all. They don't say if you hold the button down, or hit it 4 times. I am vaping blind here! I think I need to fill the whole cartridge up, because I put a little bit in and I am getting nothing.

13. heres some info i found from an ebay auction. i also ordered a vaporcone elite with the oil cartridge, hoping it arrives today very excited :hello:.

14. I don't like the taste of the thing at all. Putting oil into it sucks. Takes like 5 button presses to get a decent hit, and it doesn't really get you high. Obviously all reviews of this product are bullshit and can't be trusted. When I see the video, I can see the guy heating up the thing but it looks totally different then what I have. I tried to use the dry herb things just for shits and giggles, and somehow the soddering gets undone and the metal contact falls out. You can push it back in, but it just doesn't work right. I got it from Afrosmoke, and I will never be doing that again, because it seems like it has arrived defective. I really can't be sure though, because I can't tell if people are sane or not when they review these pens. They act like it is a nail hit, but it just isn't, and never will be. It is exactly like when I tried vaping, but guess what.. I am a bong man and always will be. I hated vaping. And I hate the vape pen. Tastes like plastic every time I hit it... NICE.

15. seems like many people are getting swindled with this, well i would suggest you deal with companies that know what they are doing. only two companies i care to do business with if its pen style vapes and one is thc scientific and the other is thermovape.

16. i would try it before you knock it. the thermovape is decent and i like how the batteries can pop out, but.... especially when you consider replacement parts the vaporcone is better. and thcscientific doesn't make their own producs they are china re-threads.... and when you actually go feel the difference in pen quality, you can tell the vaporcone is higher grade. from the way the metal is polished to the way the pen hits the dabs harder, you are only being fooled into paying more for the others.

17. Firstly, you are the one making money on this thing. You made fake posts and had a conversation with yourself.

Secondly, the concentrate tank included is horrible. It tastes like plastic.

What I will give you, is that the heating element is actually more powerful than the G-Pen. I hope to at least get the glass tank from the G-Pen and use that with the vapor cone base. Either that or the G-Pen plastic tank, because that is also better and does not taste like plastic. So basically you are paying 80 when you get a vaporcone elite, because you have to get a decent concentrate tank when you buy it.

18. this thing is OK on herbs as it does actually hit them which is a plus even though it is kinda between burning and vaping them

however on waxes and water sheesh it is awesome. i got a second replacement cone for it and i got the mini cone for their discreet model and put it on the elite pen. this i think is even better for dabbing since i dont hit much herbs out of the thing. for some reason the mini cone hits super hard on the bigger pen, its almost like a torch skilly

19. CAN i put my own BHO in the oil tank with this VaporCone>?

Or do i have to mix it with glycerin before I can fill it?

20. #20 Rezerg, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2013
    You can use it with oil, wax or the glycerin cartridges. It will fit even some tobacco cartridges. No idea where you guys get that it burns herb. I love it. Nice safety features for the batt and I get the same kinda hits I get out of a mflb. Not too bad for a pen. It works so well on wax and oil. It does have a learning curve, but its well worth it. It's a freakin pen that capes herb. Maybe the people that didn't like it don't have the updated version or something. I never tried last years model.

To whoever said they don't know how to use it.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=aIMz1m_V-H0&desktop_uri=/watch?v=aIMz1m_V-H0

There ya go.

I would say its definitely more of a public vape compared to mflb or others. I wouldn't pick it over say a solo if you don't care about the discreetness.