Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

SSFG Hybrid

• Please log in to reply

tobymac420

tobymac420

I'm a dirty white boy!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,515 posts
Hey guys. Just wanted to let everyone know I ordered a Soul Shine Family Glass Hybrid Stemline. I am on the build list so it will be at least a week. Once it comes in I am gonna do a review even though we all know soulshine is quality. At least people than will know its the best bang for the buck! Keep a eye out guys. Anyone else own this want to know if it stacks.

Gridded Stemline Hybrid - Soul Shine Family Glass

Toby Mac

Similar Topics: SSFG Hybrid     x

dennon21

dennon21

• Registered Upgraded
  • 170 posts
Looks like a nice ass piece bro!

bossman3

bossman3

• Registered Upgraded
  • 284 posts
There's a thread on this tube somewhere here where someone posted a vid. definitely stacks. I'll be getting it soon as well.

Respirator

Respirator

Fuzzy little man peach

• Registered Upgraded
  • 384 posts
We have a video of my buddy's here:
http://forum.grassci...tash-tools.html

tobymac420

tobymac420

I'm a dirty white boy!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,515 posts
Nice looks legit. How big is it? I was under the impression it was kind of small. Id be happy if it isnt.

bossman3

bossman3

• Registered Upgraded
  • 284 posts
they are usually pretty small, around 12-14 inches or so. to get a bigger tube I'd recommend the regular stemline...they run more expensive tho

Respirator

Respirator

Fuzzy little man peach

• Registered Upgraded
  • 384 posts

they are usually pretty small, around 12-14 inches or so. to get a bigger tube I'd recommend the regular stemline...they run more expensive tho

8" to 12" is more realistic. This also really depends on whether you choose a bent or straight neck.

tobymac420

tobymac420

I'm a dirty white boy!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,515 posts
I'm getting the bent neck.

Respirator

Respirator

Fuzzy little man peach

• Registered Upgraded
  • 384 posts

I'm getting the bent neck.

It will be a bit shorter, just because of the bend, the length of the glass will not change though.

Any though as to a 14mm vs 18mm slide?
Personally I love the 14, smaller bowls means better for personal use, but that perc will most likely be awesome with an 18 as well.

tobymac420

tobymac420

I'm a dirty white boy!!!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,515 posts
I have to go 18 I'm married lol gotta share

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users