Question for the ladies

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by FloatingRooster, Oct 6, 2012.

1. To put it simply, I am trying to better my conversion rates with beautiful laddies, typically at bars. I am curious what things could be said and done to show the lady that I am interested in her and would like to take her home. Most of the time I hear back from friends of friends that this one girl had the hots for me and it leave me baffled as why I couldn't get her in the same mindset I was in. So the big question, how do you turn a girls mind to the gutter without being blatant.

Well, I could buy you another drink or I could take you home now and save you the hangover.

2. Start talking to her in the bar, buy her a few drinks or whatever general conversations.

After all that bullshit small talk this is where shit gets real you tell her to look down and then you reveal the 9mm you are carrying and continue to tell her she's coming home with you and is gonna have her peach pounded and if she makes a scene at the bar you are going to put a piece of led In the bitches head.

Once you are done pounding that sweet peach you can't have her going to the police so you're going to have to kill her I suggest dumping her body in a lake or whatever but if you are really paranoid of going to jail and becoming a big black guys bitch then you will need to cook her and eat her and burn everything she was carrying wallet, purse, and any other personal items.

A little planning before going out to the bar can help you prepare for a successful rape! Follow these simple instructions and you'll be pounding pussy and eating pussy every weekend.

Good Luck op and make sure if you have any questions or concerns to inbox me.

3. Dafuq?

For real though confidence, and immediately breaking that physical barrier is key. Ass long as you keep it touchy feely from the get go you dont have to tell her your intrested.

4. man you a crazy mothafucka

5. ahahahahahaha omg

6. You can be the best opener, best whatever individual skill your going to focus on, but if you want to pick up beautiful woman you have to be able to string all your game together nice and neatly, these woman are constantly approached and see the patterns right away.

Your best bet is to start practicing on woman who are a little less desirable. You could just go right to all the beautiful woman but your gonna get shot down alot, you gotta be pretty driven.

Anyways, your not gonna learn what you need to learn on GC about this type of thing just yet, you need to get out there and get your socks wet, soldier

7. [quote name='"InhaleSomeKush"']Start talking to her in the bar, buy her a few drinks or whatever general conversations.

After all that bullshit small talk this is where shit gets real you tell her to look down and then you reveal the 9mm you are carrying and continue to tell her she's coming home with you and is gonna have her peach pounded and if she makes a scene at the bar you are going to put a piece of led In the bitches head.

Once you are done pounding that sweet peach you can't have her going to the police so you're going to have to kill her I suggest dumping her body in a lake or whatever but if you are really paranoid of going to jail and becoming a big black guys bitch then you will need to cook her and eat her and burn everything she was carrying wallet, purse, and any other personal items.

A little planning before going out to the bar can help you prepare for a successful rape! Follow these simple instructions and you'll be pounding pussy and eating pussy every weekend.

Good Luck op and make sure if you have any questions or concerns to inbox me.[/quote]

Hahahahaha

8. I can vouch for this, it works :(

9. nothing sexier than a funny, confident man....

10. [quote name='"InhaleSomeKush"']Start talking to her in the bar, buy her a few drinks or whatever general conversations.

Good Luck op and make sure if you have any questions or concerns to inbox me.[/quote]

Lmao holy shit that's some good advice

11. [quote name='"InhaleSomeKush"']Start talking to her in the bar, buy her a few drinks or whatever general conversations.

Haha.. This man clearly knows how to get shit done ;)

Q- what do you do when she puts you in the friend zone?

A- you put her in the rape zone.

Haha I joke, I joke.

12. [​IMG]

13. ^ this if she lets you be touchy feely from the get go shes mor than likely game to go home with you

14. [quote name='"StonerChick91"']

Haha.. This man clearly knows how to get shit done ;)

Q- what do you do when she puts you in the friend zone?

A- you put her in the rape zone.

Haha I joke, I joke.[/quote]

Is that your halloween costume in your Avi ?

Floorsies , put it in her drink ......

15. just keep your cool be confident look her in the the eyes when you speak to her
    act like she has somthing on her shirt like lint that she cant see and if she flinches she might not want you..if she lets you and thanks you that shows that you care and makes you like a sweetie :ey: Id go home with that