New bill on the floor: FEMA plans for mass fatality in US

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lilro, Oct 5, 2012.

1. #2 jimbobbybob, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2012
    Gotta plan for the worst sometimes...we have alien invasion plans if I'm not mistaken.

Truthfully, the world needs a good amount of humans to die off...it's becoming overpopulated.....................................I'm living in the now...Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

edit: rather than post a new post...thought I'd add a side note.
    I'm saying the world is becoming over populated with our means of living...the earth could house 50-100 billion probably, but that wouldn't be fun except for the rich...I personally think there's too many people in the world right now that don't care about shit and are destroying the world, we don't need anymore like that
    Also I don't think I would be spared, I don't have any special talents or do I know anyone with power...so I'd die too :(

2. World over populated? When did we discover the maximum number earth can manage?

3. [quote name='"jimbobbybob"']Gotta plan for the worst sometimes...we have alien invasion plans if I'm not mistaken.

Truthfully, the world needs a good amount of humans to die off...it's becoming overpopulated.....................................I'm living in the now...Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.[/quote]

So if your family dies off you'll think that'll be ok ?
    No disrespect but it bugs me when people say shit like that thinking like they are one of the ones that would be spared.

Truth is, there's more than enough food in the world for everyone and tons of land for people to live on; the problem is the powers that be are control freaks and have a hard time managing a larger population.

4. Obesity is almost a worldwide phenomena whereas 30 years ago it was famine.

5. Seems to me like they're just trying to be better prepared in the event of another hurricane Katrina type occurrence.

6. Could be nothing.. or could be for preparation for WW3. The government has game theorists working around the clock to figure out how the next 100 years will play out. Maybe they see a bloody war in the immediate future?

Game theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. I find this part ironic;

Prognosis:This bill has a 1% chance of being enacted. The following factors were considered:
    The sponsor is a member of the minority party. (-2%)
    Just 4% of all House bills in 2009–2010 were enacted.

Pretty sad reflection on Congress or considering some of the bills, maybe we are fortunate. :smoke:

8. reading everything

very important

Bill Overview

Introduced \tSep 28, 2012
    Referred to Committee \tSep 28, 2012
    Reported by Committee \t(not yet occurred)
    Passed House \t(not yet occurred)
    Passed Senate \t(not yet occurred)
    Signed by the President \t(not yet occurred)
    This bill was assigned to a congressional committee on September 28, 2012, which will consider it before possibly sending it on to the House or Senate as a whole.
    Prognosis:

This bill has a 1% chance of being enacted. The following factors were considered:

The sponsor is a member of the minority party. (-2%)

Just 4% of all House bills in 2009–2010 were enacted.

9. So what happens if Obama wins and Dems get the majority in the House?

The NDAA was proposed by a Republican, but even still, most Democrats voted for it.

It may not happen this cycle, but it's on the table. And in my life I only seem to recall adding laws, and editing existing laws, but not removing them.

10. It sounds like performance report fodder. They want FEMA to teach funeral homes (etc.) how to react and prioritize. :smoke:

11. its a law, being amended. Amendments come in the forms of bills

this isnt enacted

and has a 1% chance of being enacted according to the very site you linked

also, did you read the bill?

cause all its saying is they prepare for an attack but have no preparations for the piles of dead fucking bodies that may come from a disaster or attack and include respect to religion in the sense of not burying a jewish person how a catholic would be buried and vice versa

this is MOST CERTAINLY a tin foil argument you are making lol

12. Oh i'm sorry...I live in this crazy universe where despite the good intentions of most bills proposed by the U.S. govt, there is a sinister purpose behind many of them, as they are under the guise of "protection and security".

On the surface, still alarming. Under the surface, fucking TERRIFYING. Wake up pal...They have been planning for this for a very long time. Today's tyrants must act covertly, deceiving large populations of people through media, slowly and incrementally over time. There is much more to this bill than in the print ; )

13. [quote name='"lightupbong"']

Oh i'm sorry...I live in this crazy universe where despite the good intentions of most bills proposed by the U.S. govt, there is a sinister purpose behind many of them, as they are under the guise of "protection and security".

On the surface, still alarming. Under the surface, fucking TERRIFYING. Wake up pal...They have been planning for this for a very long time. Today's tyrants must act covertly, deceiving large populations of people through media, slowly and incrementally over time. There is much more to this bill than in the print ; )[/quote]

I'm awake, and I don't fear things from lack of evidence

I am right along with you, the world is fucked and the populous got the short end of that stick.

But I don't live in fear..... I live in the moment. If they pull some fema take over shit, ill fight against it until I'm dead

14. *Holds up fist*....amen brother.

15. [quote name='"lightupbong"']

*Holds up fist*....amen brother.[/quote]

While I'm a huge proponent of not believing the conspiracies, I also don't sit here and act like a deer in the headlights

I have a preparedness kit I've had for ages in case of any emergency that I've adapted for a goverment disaster because let's be honest, I can run from natures isolated events... but the government has a mind of its own and nature won't fuckin chase after me with guns

16. When we began the need to genetically engineer crops to simply feed the world population...

17. Obese people are consuming foods high in calories, but low in nutrients...meaning a weaker and sicker population. Most of these people would be dead at 50-60 if we didn't have modern medicine.

18. [quote name='"budsmokn420"']

Obese people are consuming foods high in calories, but low in nutrients...meaning a weaker and sicker population. Most of these people would be dead at 50-60 if we didn't have modern medicine.[/quote]

Lol yea, arguing people are fat and therefore there is enough food is nonsense.....

1 stick of butter won't feed anyone, but if you ate them all day you'd be fat as fuck. Did that solve world hunger? Nope haahahahahha

If everyone was eating veggies and fresh meat, there would be very very limited supplies of food in largely populated areas, especially since you can't grow a single crop in major cities cause its a cement fucking jungle

19. That's why I got a decent amount of food growing in the backyard...a great variety too.

Watermelons, raspberries, cantaloupes, blueberries, tomatoes, carrots, lettuce, squashes, radishes, honeydew, various herbs, etc

I need some chickens and turkeys, plus a couple guns and I'm set :smoke: